party/celebration of life/get together

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
i said i would hopefully have a get together
so have orginised one like this
i am having a birthday party and celebration of life on 5th march 2011 in Liverpool
the space is limited i am having family and friends plus open to invites from members of Digitalworldz
on this night i dont want anybody to bring a birthday present to me
thanks but no thanks
but
what i would like you to do is to bring the money you where going to buy a present with and put it into a collection box and all the money raised will be going to Clatterbridge CCO this is the hospital that looked after me and are continuing to do so
now what i ask is if you dont get drawn out of the hat or cannot attend but would still like to help me raise the funds for clatterbridge then here is a web page to make a donation

David Hindley is fundraising for Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology

to have a chance to meet digitalworldz members and me can you pm me and i will get back to you when the draw is made
and to members who cannot attend and make a donation i want to thank you all now
you all make me proud to be a dw'r

Last edited:
Re: party/celerbration of life/get together

Hi mate,

Hope all is well with u and what a great thing to do to raise money for the place thats looking after you. Hope u get a huge amount.

Have donated too.

All the best.

Ray

I like celebrations of life; very Indian :) Think we should all have these instead of funerals.

The opposite of death, is birth, but life has no opposite - think about it for a few minutes lol... you know what I'm saying david ;)

A brilliant idea David.....doing what was said,...enjoying life, good on ya m8

will certainly donate...

cheers

bod

only had a few requests to join us anybody else ??

only had a few requests to join us anybody else ??

hi Dave, wot do u mean by "join us"......
i tried 4 times yesterday to make donation via p/p but would not finalise payment....

do u know any issue....

I would love to come David, but it is too far for me to go at the moment with my finances :(

I will donate though :)

All the best

will check it out m8..........

on a different note, i noticed this on your Justgiving page..........I hope you will need to re-up the page again well beyond that date m8 and be around to enjoy it

Page owner
David Hindley

Page closes
14/01/2016

i would have loved to put my name in the hat to attend David but im of to Tenerife that day. I have happily donated to your cause m8 :)
Best wishes for your celebration night.

just a bump to keep this on top

Hi david . I've just seen this post ' I would love to attend your party but my band has a provisional booking on the 5th.
If it doesn't get confirmed i'll send you a pm and hope i get drawn out of the hat.
Last time i was in Liverpool was years ago when i went to visit Ron Wycherly's ( Billy Fury ) mum jean. It would be lovely to come and see you but in the mean time i will donate on your site.
Take care
Charlie

anybody else like an invite got a few left

if you cannot attend but would still like to help me raise funds for clatterbridge

please use this addy http://www.justgiving.com/david-philip-hindley as i said at this party/getogether no presents just bring a donation which will go to clatterbridge

also we are going to have a raffle at this party
i know you dont usually
but prizes have been donated but different firms ,shops,hotels etc
to name a few

M.E.N arena have donated 2 tickets to see torvil and dean dancing on ice
marriot hotel have given bed and breakfast for 1 night
meal for 2 in the french restaurant in the Adelphi hotel
a family pass for camelot
4 tickets for the LA bowl

and more to come

Last edited:
still open for places at the party conntact me by pm please