Pacino V2.1

Yet again, great work on this gav and all others involved. Only had it on the box half an hour, but no problems yet.:Clap:

Past three days i am runnign new pacino 2.1 its amaizing.
no problem at all.

Thanks Gav & Co.

:banana: :Clap:
: mr ed :

Just tried this and seems excellent...Always used the Sporster and thought will see what this is like...Thanks for sharing guys:banana:

T67 said:
Just tried this and seems excellent...Always used the Sporster and thought will see what this is like...Thanks for sharing guys:banana:

so what are you saying are you saying you have tried the pacino now your going back to sportster or that you are sticking with pacino now as you have always had sportster before

cheers

Just read this thread fro start to finish and I am totally guted that we won't get any more of your images. I haven't been around DW long but I found this to be a very help and whats more important friendly and open dbox forum.I am having probs with my dbox in general although this image seems the most stable along with de_deej sportsater.
I think the problem is down to my rubbish connections and cheap cable, anyway I am prob gonna ebay my box soon so wanted to know what is acceptable for ebay.

1) Remove image and then ebay (how do I do this i.e ftp and del all files)
2) Mention the aurthors of the image in the auction
3) Replace with another image e.g older ( which one should I use)

I am not in it to make profit just not managed to get the box up and running 100% stable in my back room, direct works almost 100% with the odd 1 sec stutter. I may get a nokia box if missus doesn't give me more grief.

Feedback on the image
Scanning is spot on and again as said before pic quality is also excellent.

Thanks for the hard work you guys do and keep this community going.

Hungabunga
P.S Gav if you require my ebay ID when I list the item let me know and I will pm it to you

Good Post.

I Think It Would Be Usefull To Have A Seperate Thread About What State A Dbox Should Be In When Trying To Sell It On e-bay.

So That The Box Is Legal And No One Offends Any One By Selling It With Images/Plugins That People Don't Want Out In The Public Domain.

does anyone know how to get the keys info off everytime i change channel i get a blue square with all the channel info in it, it diapears when the title bar does

where in the settings do i switch it off?

I think it's a problem with the newcamd file, I think the modded version is in the downloads section. Just look at the earlier posts in this thread.

Hungabunga

Is there a guide on how to modify these images. I have experiance in different programming languages and a vast amont of IT experiance and would like to give it a try.

The problem is I dont know were to start.

Hi guys, I flashed my dbox with pacino V2.1 this morning. It is great peace of work and thanks to gav. After for a while, I wanted to lock the adult channels to protect my kids but I couldn't manage this. there are two options at the youth protection list and two of them didn't work. Am I missing something here!!! Any help will be appriciated....

Thanks you all for the good work and support at the forum.

smart as hell

Well gav it took its time but its well worth it absolutly spot on A class image the only issues so far are reboot from dbox menu just turns it off not reboots it and i lose sound on channels every now and then reboot or a channel up channel down sorts that..

great work though rocking !!!!!! .....

gavs pacino

hi all i have just flashed my sagem x2 box and now the sound is very low it was ok with other images-enigma-sportster etc just wondered if there is a setting in there that will alow me to increase volume from itsvery low setting,i have to turn everything up to full,tried different scarts diferent feed point,it is defo something in software,any help,if this is in wrong place could someone move it please:Cheers:

bonehead said:
hi all i have just flashed my sagem x2 box and now the sound is very low it was ok with other images-enigma-sportster etc just wondered if there is a setting in there that will alow me to increase volume from itsvery low setting,i have to turn everything up to full,tried different scarts diferent feed point,it is defo something in software,any help,if this is in wrong place could someone move it please:Cheers:

the wakeup volume needs to be changed mate, have a read back a few pages, its already been discussed ;)

bonehead said:

you press blue/ blue/ blue/ yellow should then see option to change wake up volume

I had the same problem as bonehead, it wasnt the wake up volume though it was in the dbox audio settings, can't remember off hand what it was, but if need be i'll look it up when I get home.

Gingerchris said:
Hello 6bellys, the fix for both the newcamd osd and for the Main Menu Reboot both work fine and I have selected the other cams on their own and rebooted in between and they all seem to work, although I found the default one suffered from poor video/sound sync problems for me, hence the need for a working newcamd.

Hope this helps, Chris.

Many thx for the info Chris, will try fix now.

cheers:Cheers:

I find this image, very stable and will be using it for sometime.
However my nokia box... when I do a fast scan finds lots of channels, but when I reeboot to see them, nearly all the adult and payper view channels are not there..

When I do a slow scan, it finds lots of channels.. but when I re-boot , I only have about six channels total.

So to cure this, I imported my channel list from my previous image.

Got all the frequency settings right, and saving before exit..

no problem to import my channel list.

(ex c/w bolton)

stew2709 said:
Is there a guide on how to modify these images. I have experiance in different programming languages and a vast amont of IT experiance and would like to give it a try.

The problem is I dont know were to start.
As for nearly all other questions as usual check my helpfile in the download section or in my signature

shep said:
I find this image, very stable and will be using it for sometime.
However my nokia box... when I do a fast scan finds lots of channels, but when I reeboot to see them, nearly all the adult and payper view channels are not there..

When I do a slow scan, it finds lots of channels.. but when I re-boot , I only have about six channels total.

So to cure this, I imported my channel list from my previous image.

Got all the frequency settings right, and saving before exit..

no problem to import my channel list.

(ex c/w bolton)

best bet is just leave on sections scan and watch as normal it should slowly load all channels then shutdown the box and after 2 secs turn back on and see if all the channels have loaded correctly

if you have the settings such as netid and sym rate and freq then the fast scan will not work properly

cheers

Back