Pacino V2.1

leahyt8 said:
Hi,
Anyone's box turning on in the middle of the night????

last couple of nights i've got up for a slash to find the box and tv blaring??

any suggestions would be great!!

excellent image gav.

m8 its not 1st april yet your too early

OK Reflashed the box and got the epg guide working and icons are back, However it has deleted all my channels twice for no reason and recording is very intermitent.

Its great though not having to go on the internet to find whats on the front row!!!

DessertDog said:
m8 its not 1st april yet your too early

:Clap:
:Clap: :banana: :Clap:

your not sleeping with the remote are you? accidental pressed the on button?

First up, Credit is due where credit is due. And the whole team have produced a fantastic image, strong EPG (strongest ive seen actually) and great image quality.
Now for the strange thihng, A house mate was watching TV and the image blacked out. All channels apart from the free view ones were dead. And changing CAMDs didnt sort the problem out. Restarted and everythings back to normal. Apart from the aformentioned restart script everythings working.
Any light on the subject or was Telepest just pissing about with the box?

Nokia DB2 x2i Avia500, Telepest Newcastle

Anyone tried VLC? Each time i try i get the "please wait. Connecting to the streaming server..." information notice but nothing happens. When i click on "Play via VLC" i get the files on my comp showing up fine but as soon as i select the one i want to watch the above message comes up and then nothing. Tried leaving the box for 10 mins and still nothing. Can't go back either so each time its plug out of wall and then back in.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Scott =op

gav i just found neu_senduer or soem crap in my bouqets ;s and like BBC 1 (AD) lol is in it? and a few other chans i aint seen it b4 like hehe :Cheers:

b3nnyb0y said:
gav i just found neu_senduer or soem crap in my bouqets ;s and like BBC 1 (AD) lol is in it?

Thats the missing channels thats its automatically picking up in the background ;)

Service Scan Query

Hi all,

Agree with everything said about people profiting from free source images and greed having another bad impact on us humans. Once again Gav, Cydine and the rest of the crowd who are great at this, excellent.

One query if anybody has any ideas;

When setup auto scan i.e. Fast Scan off Sections Scan on, works a treat. Just wondering what the bouquet should be i.e update, satellite-bouquet, erase all, create new, leave current.

I had it set at erase all, but it sets up a new bouquet name at the beginning with new update channels. Have tried update and now no bouquet name just adds new channels at beginning of original bouquet. What do you all think??

Cheers in advance.

gav, cydine big pat on the back guys..... Wonderful....just put this on one of my boxs (one that works this time)blood and sand guys this is awesome 1min 27secs on fast scan 237 channels (its picked up channels i never had before )41 music channels image is spot on clear ,sharp, quality is so good i cant describe it EPG is rock solid quick channel change i can go up and down fast and image is solid when i re-booted i could not get any sound but re-memeberd i needed to go into gav`s menu and re-set wake up to 75% and everything is spot you know am a big fan gav but this is so good am gonna put it on all my boxs and am gonna put it on my old mans as well great work to all who helped in this and who tested it guys.... 100 out of 80 big thanks to all cheers m8................... p.s i had no problem putting this on nor did i have any problems scanning just followed your instuctions m8

Firstly thanks to those all involved this is a peice of master work
had it on all day very very stable (1x sagem)
autoscan to 1 minute 40 seconds (fook me!) found everyting i usually get and a few new ones.
got the green stripes at first but just changed ucode and that sorted it
one query when i power up i get C:\windows> in the top of the lcd
is that there for a reason.
Thanks again guys for all your hard work.
Respect.:emotions1

whoooo 999 one to go should have made this me next post as a fitting tribute to you guys.

@livingstonc
Set to leave current and fast scan on.

Last edited:
gav only just got time to eventually flash it and looks a piecec of master work,so thanks to all who helped with the input:) agree with fergalsworld selected scan with fast scan off and jesus christ! was that fast! also get the same windows message in the LCD excellent picture quality.

well done m8:)

livingstonc said:
Hi all,

Agree with everything said about people profiting from free source images and greed having another bad impact on us humans. Once again Gav, Cydine and the rest of the crowd who are great at this, excellent.

One query if anybody has any ideas;

When setup auto scan i.e. Fast Scan off Sections Scan on, works a treat. Just wondering what the bouquet should be i.e update, satellite-bouquet, erase all, create new, leave current.

I had it set at erase all, but it sets up a new bouquet name at the beginning with new update channels. Have tried update and now no bouquet name just adds new channels at beginning of original bouquet. What do you all think??

Cheers in advance.
i set mine to leave current, then the new ones are put in neue sender or something like that then i just move the ones i want over to my main bouquet.

Image has been working great all night. Just playing some music and the box kept resetting itself evertime i was playing a track and trying to browes through to look at other tracks. Did this about 5 times.

I gave up in the end and tried to watch tv. EPG comes up no picture

Fast scanned and then rebooted

No picture

Tried to record... No picture

Am I going to hae to Reflash image?

If so... releally peed off as IFA is really giving me grief!! used flashxp to install image

Fergalsworld said:
Firstly thanks to those all involved this is a peice of master work
had it on all day very very stable (1x sagem)
autoscan to 1 minute 40 seconds (fook me!) found everyting i usually get and a few new ones.
got the green stripes at first but just changed ucode and that sorted it
one query when i power up i get C:\windows> in the top of the lcd
is that there for a reason.
Thanks again guys for all your hard work.
Respect.:emotions1

whoooo 999 one to go should have made this me next post as a fitting tribute to you guys.

@livingstonc
Set to leave current and fast scan on.

i also get this C:\WINDOWS thing instead of the old pic (cant even remeber what it was :S)

anyway nice work gav and crew.

one thing i wanted to find out about was IRC. is there a channel somewhere i could join to participate more. i much prefer IRC to forums and reckon i could be more help to people that way than via this board. as good as it is atm i still much prefer the realtime of IRC.

look forward to anyones opinions on the matter. again apologize for off topic and hopefully look forward to seeing some of you on IRC =]

6bellys said:
Hi has anyone tested the fix for newcamd osd? and did it effect the other camd's?

That is the only prob i have. apart form that graet image gav, scans well and very quick for me.

:Cheers:

Hello 6bellys, the fix for both the newcamd osd and for the Main Menu Reboot both work fine and I have selected the other cams on their own and rebooted in between and they all seem to work, although I found the default one suffered from poor video/sound sync problems for me, hence the need for a working newcamd.

Hope this helps, Chris.

The C:\Windows\ Thing Is The LCD Boot Logo. It's Not An Error Thats What Gav Put On It.

The First Image I Ever Flashed Had The Windows XP Bootup Screen As It's Boot Logo. I Think That Was Made By Gav As Well.

But It's Not An Error

Hi Guys looked through most of the tread, but strugglling to find the IP and user name details etc to connect to my box using fxp.

Just wanting to put my bouquets.xml over

leahyt8 said:
Hi,

excellent image gav.

sound to me as if somebody is sleep walking or you have a fecking ghost, i could understand dbox coming on but not TV as well.

this image is solid good work guys.
perfect on my nokia, got fast scan set up and boy is it fast.
love it cheers.

leahyt8 said:
Hi,

excellent image gav.

m8 you have made me laugh so much i nearly choked lol

anyway yes to solve this problem is call ghostbusters as you have a poltigeist in your house lol

so funny i could not stop laughing for ages

cheers

Back