Pacino V2.1

Hi Gav.

Great Image Scan Was Rapid, And Picture Is Very Sharp.

But My Box Has Frozen Up 5 Times Tonight All Ready, And I Have To Reset The Box Every Time It Does.

I Read A Post Somewere About Updating The Ucodes And zink Or Something. Are You Using The Latest Ucodes In The Image?

Off Topic Did You Get The Files Off Cydine?

Thanks

mousey said:
Hi Gav.

Great Image Scan Was Rapid, And Picture Is Very Sharp.

But My Box Has Frozen Up 5 Times Tonight All Ready, And I Have To Reset The Box Every Time It Does.

I Read A Post Somewere About Updating The Ucodes And zink Or Something. Are You Using The Latest Ucodes In The Image?

Off Topic Did You Get The Files Off Cydine?

Thanks

change the ucodes m8 that should do the the trick

yes i do believe they are the latest ucodes and drivers m8

just change them

cheers

I've been using the image since it came out now, good stuff lads, ace image.

I have no idea why but I still have problems wit the EPG, it keeps disapeering. Odd! Direct to file recording/playback works a treat, I was well chuffed when I came home and it schdule recorded crap tv for me!

I did have a problem (mentioned in another post) of a dissapeering service, lost all my channels and rescanning didn't work at all. I reflashed the image (after comparing them to a few other ones also cos I was bored ;) ) and everything was fine. Dunno what happend there!

Sometimes whenm I click up a channel or change it anyway it shows sound but no picture, I just clik up one and back down and it's there again. Doesn't bother me so it doesn't matter, just thought I'd let y'all know.

Picture quality and sound is pretty much the most important to me and it's brilliant , this image makes me very happy that I got rid of my pace box and brought a dbox2. Thanks + Well done everyone who's sorted this one.

Last edited:
steamsucks said:
Well gav it took its time but its well worth it absolutly spot on A class image the only issues so far are reboot from dbox menu just turns it off not reboots it and i lose sound on channels every now and then reboot or a channel up channel down sorts that..

great work though rocking !!!!!! .....

Hello Steamsucks, the fix for your reboot problem has been posted earlier in this thread, by PT-1 if I am not mistaken. Chris.

bonehead said:
hi all i have just flashed my sagem x2 box and now the sound is very low it was ok with other images-enigma-sportster etc just wondered if there is a setting in there that will alow me to increase volume from itsvery low setting,i have to turn everything up to full,tried different scarts diferent feed point,it is defo something in software,any help,if this is in wrong place could someone move it please:Cheers:

Hello bonehead, I think that I am right in assuming that most images have their audio settings set to using AVS for the volume control. I know it sounds daft but even if you just scroll through the three volume control settings and end up back with AVS then exit and save you can sometimes detect a noticeable increase in volume, actually immediately you change the setting. Or failing that you could try using one of the other two settings, particularly OSD.

Keep us informed, Chris.

bonehead said:
hi all i have just flashed my sagem x2 box and now the sound is very low it was ok with other images-enigma-sportster etc just wondered if there is a setting in there that will alow me to increase volume from itsvery low setting,i have to turn everything up to full,tried different scarts diferent feed point,it is defo something in software,any help,if this is in wrong place could someone move it please:Cheers:

dbox
settings
audio
change avs to ost
don't forget to save settings.

Have Fun

gav12345 said:
so what are you saying are you saying you have tried the pacino now your going back to sportster or that you are sticking with pacino now as you have always had sportster before

cheers
Nah m8,you picked me up wrong there....Have always though if it aint broken then why fix it,with regards to changing it...And heard sooo much excellent feedback that it swayed me to change the error of my ways..lol
And bloody glad it did..The difference in the scanning alone is top notch m8..Appreciate the work that you guys put in and
I am sure that everyone would say the same Gav.....Well pleased with this image and dont plan on going back to sporster ;-)
Keep it up

Gingerchris said:
Hello bonehead, I think that I am right in assuming that most images have their audio settings set to using AVS for the volume control. I know it sounds daft but even if you just scroll through the three volume control settings and end up back with AVS then exit and save you can sometimes detect a noticeable increase in volume, actually immediately you change the setting. Or failing that you could try using one of the other two settings, particularly OSD.

Keep us informed, Chris.

Yeh, thats what I was getting at earlier on, lol

great image. excellent piture quality.
scan took less than 1 minute and found all channels except test channels.
no freezes and no problems with epg.

thanks gav, cydine and all who have developed this image.

Scanning Bug

Im in a telepest 6952 area.....

My codes are not in the list so I had to do a slow scan - only one channel (test 28) is found whether I put search for radio/tv/all.

However, when you watch the scanning, the counter pauses on one frequency slightly longer than the others.

I put this frequency into the fast scan frequency field and hey presto! all my channels scan in super fast mode :)

So, I believe that there is a bug in the main scanning routine (possibly) where either multiple channels or perhaps a data channel exists on a transponder - it is finding them (hence the delay) but not allocating them.

Gav/Cydine = if you have a debug version of the code I can do some testing for you. PM me for details..

Spants

This image is the bees kneees i have been running it from the day Gav released it and as far as i can see its perfect for me i have had no problems at all Thanks Gav and cydine and all involved its simply Fantastic

T67 said:
Nah m8,you picked me up wrong there....Have always though if it aint broken then why fix it,with regards to changing it...And heard sooo much excellent feedback that it swayed me to change the error of my ways..lol
And bloody glad it did..The difference in the scanning alone is top notch m8..Appreciate the work that you guys put in and
I am sure that everyone would say the same Gav.....Well pleased with this image and dont plan on going back to sporster ;-)
Keep it up

ok m8 i understand now cheers

DessertDog said:
This image is the bees kneees i have been running it from the day Gav released it and as far as i can see its perfect for me i have had no problems at all Thanks Gav and cydine and all involved its simply Fantastic

brilliant feedback cheers m8 for that

Hi Guys, first post on this forum, but been an active Dbox user and poster on 'other' forums for a while now.

Superb image, best so far, and believe me I've tried them all!

One problem I have, that has already been mentioned a coulpe of times in this thread, is that I often get sound but no picture. (black screen). Changing chanels back and for doesn't help. Reboot always sorts it, and I don't think its always the same chanels affected.

Using a Sagem 1x and have followed all the settings in Gavs first post. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

On a personal note I have disabled the auto scanning as it finds late night chanels I don't want it to find!!!

I had the sound problem a couple of times, i just changed the audio setting from avs to ost and its been fine ever since.
derek

post by diddy

please read and everyone using this image please use mgcamd for fast responce and it is brilll

Derek m8, its not a sound problem i have, it's a no picture problem.

DrXerox said:
Derek m8, its not a sound problem i have, it's a no picture problem.

on my sagem i was having sound and no picture

changed ucode to 001A and restarted box and perfection m8

let me know how you got on with it m8

cheers

Thanks for the quick response Gav.

I've switched to ucode 001A and will see how it goes. Looks promising though.

Cheers for your help.

DrXerox said:
Thanks for the quick response Gav.

I've switched to ucode 001A and will see how it goes. Looks promising though.

Cheers for your help.

no problemos m8 im sure it will do the trick as its been very good for me

and welcome to the community

cheers

DrXerox said:
One problem I have, that has already been mentioned a coulpe of times in this thread, is that I often get sound but no picture. (black screen). Changing chanels back and for doesn't help. Reboot always sorts it, and I don't think its always the same chanels affected.

i have ahd this problem too with my sagem 1x but after reading some of teh replies here i have changed back to ucode 001a and swithced to mgcamd. for the last few hours i have had no problems at all and channel changing is much quicker.

very pleased with the image atm.

super work chaps =]

Back