Pacino V2.1

Will do ! freq is fine, cannot understand what has happened. When I try to ftp to the box im also getting the folowing error:

500 OOPS: vsftpd: not found: directory given in 'secure_chroot_dir':/share/empty
ERROR:> Syntax error, command unrecognized.

gav12345 said:
bob m8 you are welcome so your following me around everywhere lol

dont worry m8 i know where you are if i need you m8

cheers

:) nah, just going where the development is... much like yourself I spent months helping others out on the other forums, just to see it abused or ended up answering 50 PMs a day... now I just like to keep up with whats going on in the development scene and help out where I can to take things forward.

Am with you on your move to lock down the future devs too. Hope to see you around mate

bob808

bob808 said:
:) nah, just going where the development is... much like yourself I spent months helping others out on the other forums, just to see it abused or ended up answering 50 PMs a day... now I just like to keep up with whats going on in the development scene and help out where I can to take things forward.

Am with you on your move to lock down the future devs too. Hope to see you around mate

bob808

cheers m8

bob i am trying to send you a pm m8

turn it on and if you get too much bother from people let me know

cheers

gav12345 said:
yes but then an id or security into an image will still be hackable very easily and i willnot go down that street until i can see proof that it works and also i am not here to share my images im here to share and help within the dbox community if i take my images out i will still be helping others no matter what happens

if i have 30 members that i can trust then i think its fair enough as its my option to share or not share

if you think about it im on the Dole and i help out a lot of people and then some are making money out of my hard work as well as anyone else that gets involved with the images

and i hate being on the Dole and i want to make money and yes it does get on my nerves as well

so thats why i have also come to this

cheers
yeah i guess if something is good which this image is a beast people are gonna hack it i guess well thanks for pac 1.0 2.0 2.1 top notch m8 never any problems here m8 from a viewing only perspective apart from epg ect and thanks to cydine best wishes and good luck with future images m8

gav12345 said:
cheers m8

bob i am trying to send you a pm m8

turn it on and if you get too much bother from people let me know

cheers

Gav m8 - where's the option... just went through the CP and cant find anything... have ticked all of the options boxes for contact (even tho 2 dont have descriptions). I cant send any PMs either - get 'not enough privilige' errors.

bob808

bob808 said:
Gav m8 - where's the option... just went through the CP and cant find anything... have ticked all of the options boxes for contact (even tho 2 dont have descriptions). I cant send any PMs either - get 'not enough privilige' errors.

bob808

ok im going to see what i can do for you m8

be back a little later with an pm for you as it should be sorted m8

cheers

bob808 said:

bob808

I think I know you from somewhere????? :confused:

Fantastic image Gav. Been running pefectly for 5 hours now. I had your v1 image on my box and, although generally it was super, the continual loss of the EPG was a bit of a pain but this one is so solid.

Also, I can now get access through Windows XP's own FTP which Pacino V1 wouldn't let me do.

Picture and sound quality are great as always and the channel changes are lightning fast. Picked up the whole lot on fast scan in about 2 mins.

Take a well earned break mate.

Cheers again
Croc

hi gav
cant say any more than what has all ready been said,(first class image ) did an lcd logo you may want to use on your image i installed it on mine so i know what image im using at bootup let me know and i will try and upload im not to sure about adding atachments.
:Cheers: johny48

Last edited:
dizzy2206 said:
I think I know you from somewhere????? :confused:

'tis possible, got anywhere in mind? rather than hijack a good topic, when I get PM up and running I will give you a shout...

bob808

bob808 said:
'tis possible, got anywhere in mind? rather than hijack a good topic, when I get PM up and running I will give you a shout...

bob808

im getting there i got an admin on your case m8

to get you out of junior member and your pms sorted as well

cheers

Brilliant image had this on since it's release, the only image i've had which hasn't froze on me. Great work thanks

latics4ever said:
Brilliant image had this on since it's release, the only image i've had which hasn't froze on me. Great work thanks

well thats great news did you have to change anything m8 to keep it from freezing or was it all set as it is m8

cheers

Just changed ucode from 01 to 14 (i find it works better for me) put my own service and bouquet files in did fast scan, other than that left everthing as is.

hi gav, not been on here for a while but just downloaded your latest image, great work m8.

i agree with what you intend doing with your future images, there are too many people on the forums that love to take but give nothing in return. This is one of the main reasons i dont come on here much, i use to help members set up their dboxes and not even get a thankyou, then you never hear from them again. Its the same with the eurovox, keep getting asked the same silly questions and spending time helping others setup.
These members are laughing at people like yourself because they are the ones making a profit out of what you and others do. I am in the same boat as you m8 but i dont work because of medical reasons, its people like myself that cant get around much that welcomes your work, and once again i thank you for another great image.

now i have said my bit i will leave it there.
catch you another time gav
malc

malcb said:
hi gav, not been on here for a while but just downloaded your latest image, great work m8.

i agree with what you intend doing with your future images, there are too many people on the forums that love to take but give nothing in return. This is one of the main reasons i dont come on here much, i use to help members set up their dboxes and not even get a thankyou, then you never hear from them again. Its the same with the eurovox, keep getting asked the same silly questions and spending time helping others setup.
These members are laughing at people like yourself because they are the ones making a profit out of what you and others do. I am in the same boat as you m8 but i dont work because of medical reasons, its people like myself that cant get around much that welcomes your work, and once again i thank you for another great image.

now i have said my bit i will leave it there.
catch you another time gav
malc

cheers i do apreciate the work you put in even if others dont m8

pm has been sent to you as well

cheers

gav12345 said:
wait a minute anyone could of signed up with ebay and gave essex or even glasgow or london it dont matter as we have no proof

anyway its no good just throwing it around as it will make tension for other members

in future all images i create will not be in the public domain anymore just a private selection of my vip members only

and that is the only way i know off to get it secure from the leechers and traders

i am sorry that some of you have done nothing wrong but i can not take a risk in the future for the hard work and people making money on it and some people not giving enough and just takes and takes

cheers

its a shame a mindless few have brought this about :puke: , but i and probably a lot of others on here respect your decision and believe it the right one. not been a member long but am very grateful for all the help i have received from every1 on here, and hope to learn more as time goes on. maybe this will be a good thing because others might try modding the images themselves?

:emotions1 thanks

ps v2.1 is the dogs bo££ocks

Hi has anyone tested the fix for newcamd osd? and did it effect the other camd's?

That is the only prob i have. apart form that graet image gav, scans well and very quick for me.

:Cheers:

Hi,
Anyone's box turning on in the middle of the night????

last couple of nights i've got up for a slash to find the box and tv blaring??

any suggestions would be great!!

excellent image gav.

Back