Pacino V2.0

great image and great speed. through menus and channels. all channels worked from first boot. couple of freeze issues till i set net id for my area. runs like dream except for epg as said by otheres.
system was frozen after being left overnight.couldn't reboot, tried 4 times. channels unavailable. But chose to restart neutrino in menu and all is sorted and ok again. maybe just my box a little duff. always been riddled with problems till now . this image rocks.
great work gav. much apreciated
nokia dbox2 2xintel

cheers nice work guys

all running ok on a 2x sagem

off button on the remote wont put it into deep standby

fast scan doesnt find all the chans inc all Fr*nt r*w

slow scan takes fooorheva i left it running for about 3 hours and it had only found 172 chans also 0/0 transponders

also has the .xml format changed? as bouquet wiz wont load from the box give a unknown xml format error

All the wait has been worth it, thanks to Gav and all the peeps. I think you deserve an oscar!!!
Feedback from my box as follows nokia x500
Pictures look a lot sharper and more crisp
channel zapping is excellent
EPG issue ( been covered!!!!)
When box is bought back from stand-by mode, i get no sounds on any channels unless i do a reboot, any one else had the same problem?
I'm having to use old services and bouquets and fast as slow scans not picking up all the channels,

Other than the few slight bugs, which i'm sure will be fixed. This is an excellent piece of work and truly deserves all the acclaim and respect.

Exellent image lads, channel change is fastest i have ever had, pic qual exellent aswell.
Just tried what spiff reported coming out off standby no problem get sound back everytime.
Hats off to Gav and Cyro and anyone else who had input, once the bugs are ironed out it will be a very good image.
cheers lads.
derek

I've had this image on since it was released picture quallity excellent. I put my own sevrvice and bouqet files on then did fast scan. Apart from a few problems that have been mentioned i can't get epg to work on any uktv channels but all the other channels are fine. Well done Gav and company for another great image . Thanks

Latics4ever - The UKTV EPG issue is a fault that Telew**t are currently experiencing and is being investigated under Ticket No 318687. It's not actually a problem with this image.

I've had this image on since last night. Picture quality seems excellent. Channel changing seems to be quick.

Issues I've had are the same as others. EPG crashes the box. Fast scan fails to pick up some channels ( although it is VERY quick - only about 2 mins for me ). Haven't had much luck with the auto scanning. I tried deleting about 10 channels out of my service file and it only re-found 1 of them.

Looks to be a good image otherwise and thanks to the guys for their continued hard work.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Great little image, Gav you've outdone yourself again (and the usual guys too).

Right here's my feedback.

Picture quality is great, scanning between channels is a lot faster than the last image I used.

Couple of bugs I've found - the live streaming button on the web interface doesn't work for me, and locks up the web interface if I try it. EDIT - having a bit more joy after a couple of reboots so may have solved itself. Also the interface doesn't start in all channels, on mine it just has channels 1-5 but everything's displayed if you click on 'alle kanal'.

The channel up/down on a Sagem box is really sensitive and easily skips 2-3 channels just by tapping it once. And there's a bit of a lag if you directly enter a channel number, would be good if that lag was reduced a second or two. Also I miss being able to hit green on a TV channel to go straight to radio mode.

Great work there though, of course it's really appreciated and in honesty I didn't think I would see this release from your earlier messages. Cheers Gav.

Last edited:
cydine_ said:
I think the problem was there in the first place before I modifed anything. I remember the box rebooting when I tried to access the event list but I totally forgot about it till it was mentioned in this thread.

I'm gonna try and build a fresh image from todays source and see if the problems persist.

the image i uploaded to you i just reflashed it on my box and all works red green full epg no problems at all

cheers

Something I have noticed that I dont think has been mentioned is that the volume control now impacts both scart outputs. Its great for me because i watch from 2 locations but for others connected to a recorder it may be a problem.

by stewie,The channel up/down on a Sagem box is really sensitive and easily skips 2-3 channels just by tapping it once.

you can change the delay in settings, got mine on 500 works fine now.

im having the same problems as a few others , when i do a scan i pick up 288 channels 0/0 transponders then it says no chanels found , any ideas guys ?

gav12345 said:
the image i uploaded to you i just reflashed it on my box and all works red green full epg no problems at all

cheers

Which image Gav? or the one you release to cydine for testing?

seanicca said:
you can change the delay in settings, got mine on 500 works fine now.

Good to know thanks. Still having streaming problems though, anyone got it working well yet?

(PS this isn't anything relating to your release specifically Gav, but has anyone else noticed when you're scanning up and down the channels it often hits channel 8? Has happened with every image I've used so far.)

cdh555 said:
Which image Gav? or the one you release to cydine for testing?

yes the one i gave him for him to edit the files and load them on the image

cheers

Is all good apart from the main guide, epg is showing up on each channel but when i try red/red or red/green it reboots, has this image been updated since yesterday afternoon cos I see lots of others have posted regarding epg probs.
Great image though fellas Many Thanx

OK. Everyone PLEASE read the first post in this thread. Most of the answers are there and we don't want a million posts about 'how do I find my network id'.

Nobody should be using slow scan any more. It isn't necessary and is only there as a very last resort. Find your netid and frequency from the link in the first post in this thread.
If the fast scan isn't picking up some channels, could you give me examples of what channels it's not picking up so I can fix it?

I know it doesn't pick up front row atm but that's coming

to do:

Fix event list crashing problem.
Improve slow scan - I think it can be made faster.
Small fixes to the autoscan.
Front row scanning on the fast scan.

Anything else?

karlosfandango said:
Is all good apart from the main guide, epg is showing up on each channel but when i try red/red or red/green it reboots, has this image been updated since yesterday afternoon cos I see lots of others have posted regarding epg probs.
Great image though fellas Many Thanx

not yet m8

Back