Pacino V2.0

I Uploaded A 1x Image In The Download Sections. Thanks For All Your Hard Work Gav Much Appreciated. Haven't Seen Threads Fill Up So Quickly About Anything Else On The Whole Of DW.

Once Again Thanks To Everyone For Their Hard Work

:Cheers:

:Clap: well done to all involved seems excellent, just did a fast scan under 2 mins amazing did miss 1 channel sky movies 9 so now trying with fast scan off
image is on a sagem so thanks for all info gav on how to set up much appreciated im sure if theres a heaven and gods got a dbox hell have a little something for ya when u get there

Napster said:
just a quicky gav when i press red then green for epg avent list, it comes up on screen starting epg the shuts box down, im i doing something wrong

Same thing here fella.

but a top image again.

Pacino 1 was a top image anyway just like to play hehe

Cheers

Gaz

Last edited:
Great Image, just one think did fast scan (off) erase all bouquets, but transponders says 0/0. Any ideas.

At moment saying 110 TV 19 Radio 40 Data, but 0/0 transponders!!

Can anyone explain how to do autoscanning, I am sure Gav explaination is brilliant but dont understand?

Napster said:
just a quicky gav when i press red then green for epg avent list, it comes up on screen starting epg the shuts box down, im i doing something wrong
hopefully this is a minor problem that can be easily fixed as I did u this featue a lot

yeah i used it a lot as well. Not to worry i think its a small problem anyways so i guess we can fix it =) bbiab im off for a bit dinner time leaveing this scanning

Ok been playing with the new image for a couple of hours now
well done to all involved i know how much work you have all put in to it

what i have found so far

i have the epg problem !!

red/red ... red/green ... red/yel ... all switch box off???? though the "?" button brings up program info

fast scan works well in my area (basildon TW) though havent been able to get the auto channel to play yet though not worried have updated my service and bouquets files manualy and will wait for some channels to move and see what hapens then

im not gonna play too much just watch it and see what happens

So far fell over the EPG problem (red then green) that has been discussed a lot previously, it also actually happens on red > red and red > yellow so effectively anything accessing the EPG. You can accesss the program details by pressing '?' on the channel you are watching.

I also use these options a lot (like rat said he does).

I've also found the remote gets very unresponsive for whatever reason at times, it's weird pacino v1 was fine in this respect. Occassionally the remote stops working at all and I have to stick it in standby and take it out to get functionality back, not a mega issue but a little annoying.

I did prefer the little graphics in v1 for the starting up of the cams :)

So far everywhere I've gone menu wise is in english, wonderful stuff.

Another good point is the channel switching speed is back! fantastic. :)

Hi guys,

Flashed v2.0 and it works great!!! get epg on front row as well!! Nice one gav

Just one question is it posible to turn off the auto channel pick up cos I only had the channels that I watch to keep the box stable and deleted a lot of channels but the autoscan is picking them back up lol

Cheers

:proud: :Clap:

u still get frontrow ! luckky

just wondering if we add the teleport services into the zap it section it will update automatticly and show us any channels if someone has ordered in our area is that correct?

Cheers Gav for this. Will have a look when I get the chance. Really appreciate the effort you have put into this.

congrats and cheers m8. all the hard was not in vain. glad you stayed focussed true to the cause and did not get caught up in the maelstrom of negativity. knowledge must be shared to be developed otherwise we will wate our lives re-inventing the wheel. off to test it now. think it was worth the wait. sure im not the only one who is gr8ful for your efforts. this will inspire me & others to try some programming too!

First of all, apologies for the amount of questions I have had with this Image, must be a bad day.

Just want to say great image. i eventually got fast scan, sectionsd to work, mins got all channels I want so far. Might do a slow scan just because I'm mad. What is this autoscan? Cant quite get my head around it and how do I get it?

This is great!!! AMazing work!

but i dont seem to get my front row anymore? i got all 40 odd before now nothing? anyone explaine? sagem 1x east london

Cheerss

Lukese

well done lads

at last i have got my hands on it i will leave as much feedback as possible great work lads keep it up:FRIGHT: : thanks : : thanks :

Back