Pace 1000 boots to Channel 0

Skiff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Pace 1000 boots to Channel 0, tried powering up with 'down channel' held but just boots normally. Tried booting without card as some posts suggest, but still wont let me change to a normal channel, so I can reset.

In engineers menu getting 'Tuning parameters corrupt' and 'cm broadcast ranging fail' on P12.
Lock status - 'Locked' (But in green) on P13 & P14
May be answering my own question here but...... P2 shows my Network ID as '09999' is this correct ??? - ExC&W Wirral

Any thoughts, Cheers

no netid means you've dropped the power off the board...ie.. the battery has gone flat or you've pulled the jumper... it wont work till you've set the netid

Not pulled jumper, so may be battery. Any idea wot Net ID should be ?

Cheers

i might if you tell me where you are?????? have you been using this box or have you just had it????

ExC&W Wirral

Had the box for sometime went off couple of weeks ago when Cable had their big hit. (Think the Missus may have pulled the power when it was updating but she wont admit to it !!!) mainly use a Dbox but kids are now doing my head in for theirs back !!!

Thanks

the battery on board has obviously gone dead.. the prob is if the battery is knackered it will keep dropping the netid......i'll just find you the netid

its either 41048 or 41060 depending on where you are...

Cheers m8, will dig out a guide and give em a go.

Thanks for the replies :)

Quick question about Libby,

When editing the .cfg file the readme says to add your ID to your area. Gives me NTL/TW/WEMBLY, which is the right one for EXC&W ??

Tried the NTL one and box shows correct net ID, until I reset box, so don't know if its working (goes back to 09999). Until I get a new battery the info isn't going to retain but I just wanted to go with the correct settings.

Also the battery seems to be soldered in, is this normal ?

Cheers

At least it's not booting to 0 now !!!

Last edited:
Back