lost channels: tit2 au pace 1000

stake

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need a little help from the collective genius pool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right......This is the problem

I have a ditv 1000 modded box with tit2 au card(not modded or programmed myself). I had all my channels for months (around 8mnths). Now I have about 3-4 bbc1, bbc2, bbc3, and bbc parliment. All others have gone. PPV still there.

I am in harrow - ex c&w i believe (netid 41047 freq: 666.750)
Card status is ok, but channels found/data stream is 26. I think it used to be 91 when everything was fine.

When I try to go to any other channel apart from the ones above.....it gives me the unauthorised access error B1010

When I go to the eng menu....it says 16 tuning parameters corrupt.

Can any one help me restore all good order....is there any other information required from eng menu that may help....i am puzzled by this problem....

Thanks in advance

stake

if you read about you will discover that the keyroll method on ex c&w changed yesterday. There are fixes fo a few carcds, and Moscs arent affected, howevr ,there isno fix for Tit 2 or funcards yet.

yep.....as soon as i posted message.....i scrolled down to see everyone got the same problem....: mr ed : i'll get my coat : spank :

and wait patiently for a tit2 fix. Does this mean I will definately have to reprog my card (when fix is available), or the auto updating feature will kick in at some point (when fix is available)

Back