Oscam install

are you sure the reader is ok ?

should open fine on above set up

It was ok, will install cccam later and see if it reads the card,

Try a different version of oscam mate. I had trouble getting the newer versions to clear the card and it took a couple of minutes sometimes to start.

as above mate

best to give a few mins to work as can take a bit

am I right in thinking the binary for the 500 has to have PowerPC in the file name, have tried a few version nines buit still the same,do I need older than nine and where do ifind older ones ?

Are you changing the permission to 755?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yes, copied the three files over with dcc, opposite clicked on them and selected 755, did the same with the binary, then go to softcam setup on the box, selected oscam as the server, saved it and restarted server,

You need to change the settings on server, user and conf to your own.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Have done, posted them earlier in the thread, still not connecting though

OK im stuck on my 500s got oscam running on 800se just fine, but I can't seem to get it working on 500s all files are in correct place as far as I can tell, do I need any extra files like with mgcamb :)

Can someone PM me and run through where the files go just to double check I got it right.

am I right in thinking the binary for the 500 has to have PowerPC in the file name, have tried a few version nines buit still the same,do I need older than nine and where do ifind older ones ?
I'm running 7054 . I'll see if i can find it for you.

Cheers Senator, I'm loading a different image on the box, open pli dm500 old framebuffer, will see what happens,

Things just go from bad to worse, installed a basic pli image for dm500, copied the files across, 755 them and now oscam isn't showing up in softcam setup

Things just go from bad to worse, installed a basic pli image for dm500, copied the files across, 755 them and now oscam isn't showing up in softcam setup

Telent this command to the DM500 using DCC: [FONT=CenturyGothic,Bold][FONT=CenturyGothic,Bold]touch /var/etc/plimgr/cardservers/oscam
[/FONT][/FONT]
If the name of the oscam binary file you FTP'd is not called 'oscam' then change the 'oscam' in the command above to whatever you called it.

says not found mate

It is PLI that you have installed on your DM500 isn't it?
That command should work for Pli, you should have a folder caled 'cardservers' in /var/etc/plimgr. All that command does is create an empty file called 'oscam' in the /var/etc/plimgr/cardservers folder.

Yep, using pli, seem to be making progress but get this error now,

2014/01/28 08:02:44 100EAA68 r skyuk [internal] card system not supported

OK, great news and well chuffed, got it working with the help from several PM's, you know who you are ;) only problem is every few seconds it freezes for a millisecond, any ideas ?

OK, great news and well chuffed, got it working with the help from several PM's, you know who you are ;) only problem is every few seconds it freezes for a millisecond, any ideas ?

Hi mate did you try the version I suggested in post 53 ? works ok for me but earlier versions stutter & fart a lot.

Back