Optimising a ZGemma H2s

SiloSpark

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
i have just recieved my first ZGemma H2S box, it has the BLUEHD skin, im looking for advice on what i should be doing to optimise it or the best/essential plugins...etc?

Regards,
SiloSpark

Hi all,
i have just recieved my first ZGemma H2S box, it has the BLUEHD skin, im looking for advice on what i should be doing to optimise it or the best/essential plugins...etc?

Regards,
SiloSpark

Well if you have your line in there and it clearing you only really need an epg setup.

What else do you feel you need ?

I dont know what else i need, i'm very new to this and wanted to make sure i get the best from the box, i have noticed that when i press EPG or INFO i get the list of boquets, is that normal?

Recent versions of Vix (023+) users should see this thread.

Please ensure you have a backup of image to be on safe side :)

Thanks guys, as i am a complete newbie would that addon/skin destroy the BLUEHD one as it looks like a very familiar one that we all know?

- - - Updated - - -

I think i have vix 3.1 or at the bottom of info it says "v3.1 by rossi2000 and simonsez"

Ah rite
There is a 24 hour waiting period after the 5th post is made before you can download , unless you subscribe to the site and become a premium member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, i'll play more with the system and see about making backups (i'll find it eventually) then can use the info you guys have graciously given - cheers :)

yip slow down your posts may look like clocking just to get to downloads

yip slow down your posts may look like clocking just to get to downloads
Nope, i truly have an interest!, i run forums myself and am aware of all the pitfalls and tricks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the type that might stick around and be useful ;)
Im the type that if you give me an "In" on how to develop i'll take it to th nth degree, i did that with my own forums

Last edited by a moderator:
look forward to your input here on DW
links to other forums already removed as you know how it works
again cant wait

Last edited:
On my (and other forums) links are only removed if they are advertising, inappropriate or to another forum you are in competition with for similar content unless they are to helpful posts to aid another poster. :)

Hi all, i've tried to use the menu to make a backup of the image but i get the message that there's a problem with the device and it should be reformatted, if i do this i'll lose the the skins that are on it, TS Media and KodiDirect, how would i go about saving these?

On my (and other forums) links are only removed if they are advertising, inappropriate or to another forum you are in competition with for similar content unless they are to helpful posts to aid another poster. :)

Yes that's other forums but on this one we don't allow links to other forums so if we see them we edit them out :) I'm sure you will abide by our rules ;)

Ive just been checking my skins and i have Blue-HD, Red-HD and Vix-Night_HD none of which give me a version number and all of which show the there is a problem with the box and needs to be reformatted when trying to do any kind of back up, can anyone help with sorting this out please?

I fixed this guys by simply copying the entire contents of the working box to the dodgy one.

Back