opos down ex cw

paimai

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys i have a di4000 in a excw area, i recently started getting the "you have not subscribed to this channel.." error message so i reprogrammed my opos with still no joy :( i have attached the bn10 image i am using ( minus the bk and ird ) if anyone can help or is getting similar problems please let me know as your help is much appreciated.

Note: the bn10 image i attach has been working from jan this year, the crypt files i have been using for opos loader are of 06/06/07 revision, i believe these to be the latest, Thanks again

Thanks
PM

Last edited:
Friends got a pace in pure area samwe problem not subscribed error he's using a fun card, don't think it's the card as I use the same image on a few cards, programed a TIT2 and it worked but something is not right, I've left the box running and will see whats happening tonight when I go home. a few of my mates boxes are playing up I think there's a big update happening which affects some boxes.

Blanno

have you checked the nagra dates mate ?

dont forget there in usa format so mm/dd/yy or simlar. not downloaded your image to check coz i aint got nagra date on this pc and not putting it on here so pointless :)

Your rights date is out mate run out on 1st. april. if your not winding us up change it with nagra edit should be fine

hope this helps

Blanno

Your rights date is out mate run out on 1st. april. if your not winding us up change it with nagra edit should be fine

hope this helps

Blanno

hey blanno m8 i changed my right date to 12/1/2008 but still getting the same unsuscribed message

Back