openelec tvhead probs

are you running openelec or android?

But keep on rebooting is bad

aaah that might be as im not using the origanal psu i used one of my sa psu maybe low in current even tho its a 12v one will give that a try if not ill reformat sd and start again

another psu sorted it

cheers ferret

also it seems to be seeking channels at the mo very slowly

Last edited:
no its openelec to sd not nand what is the backup you used is it configed for sat can you give me a link to it

Mines a wetek openelec box and the backup image I'm using is pbnigma for micro sd card with lots already loaded so no good for what you need

yes i got that on another sd quite impressive not done the clines on it
how is that to sort out will it take ccam

thanks jonmm
got it sorted thanks to your help
now all i need is to ativate a cam and put into channel order and sort epg infoe so any help on these would be great thanks dudes

any directions of how to do it got osam instaled had a look in the config but no clues there

i have a cline and also a nline somewere
but got quick acsses to cline

i had to use ostool apk on tvhead in kodi to clear channels a bit of a nightmare to set up

A NLine can go directly into TVHeadend under CAs a Cline has to go in oscam, which is a bit fidley

so under the CAs tab i just paste my Nline details in or is there more work to be done

Yep that simple, you will need to seperate it out and put the right bits in the right place but that is really it.

line them up
provider
host
user
pass
that sort of way

yep thats it

the number 00 01 02 03 04 etc.

needs to be like 00:01:02:03:04 etc.

ok just got a test nline so will have a play with it soon
let you know the result

not active
do i need to do anything in kodi oscam or restart maybe

well got one of them working not to sure which one or even both how can you check this

when i open CAs and select add do i use the mgcand option for Nline

Last edited by a moderator:
got it sorted thanks again jonMMM

just need to sort epg any advise on this would be great
i presume you can only sort channels in groups manualy
also if i wanted to use enigma2 pvr in another box to connect to channels will there be any issues
but its the lack of epg thats needs sorting first

Back