opened up 360

ive got 1.14 so i dont need that exbins...

? can i flash the 360 by useing my floppy drive or cd drive as i dont have a usb stick....

if not whats the best stick to use ?

cheers for info

Last edited:
ive got 1.14

l think your from the future m8 lol .. the latest one is this iXtreme 1.4 All Versions : Latest iXtreme FW from C4eva - Samsung, Hitachi (Not 78/79) and Benq Enjoy q2 (8.80 MB)

just had a look and its 1.1.4 samsung ixtreme and in the zip it has a

12x
2x
5x
8x

from what i no there all the same flash so i would use the 2x or the 5x's flash 1.1.4

ok then so i got the flash and the program iprep to flash it with..

? so what do i need now cuss i only have dvd drive and floppy drive in me pc....

? can i flash it by useing the floppy drive in me pc

cheers

just had a look and its 1.1.4 samsung ixtreme and in the zip it has a

12x
2x
5x
8x

from what i no there all the same flash so i would use the 2x or the 5x's flash 1.1.4

ok then so i got the flash and the program iprep to flash it with..

? so what do i need now cuss i only have dvd drive and floppy drive in me pc....

? can i flash it by useing the floppy drive in me pc

cheers

u must mean 1.4 ? where did u get this from have u a link.

a floppy is ok l use that . speed l use its 8

Last edited:
u must mean 1.4 ? where did u get this from have u a link.

a floppy is ok l use that . speed l use its 8

cheers mate ..its in the downloads on hear and all the files are the same...

so im all set to give it a go..just go in bios and enabale sata and to boot from floppy drive ...and just follow het tut wich ive printed out that will65mcmanus has siad use.

just dune a peace of wire to earth pc and 360..got a floppy nice...? do i need 360 pluged in the tv or just the scart pluged in

cheers ill get there lol

cheers mate ..its in the downloads on hear and all the files are the same...

so im all set to give it a go..just go in bios and enabale sata and to boot from floppy drive ...and just follow het tut wich ive printed out that will65mcmanus has siad use.

just dune a peace of wire to earth pc and 360..got a floppy nice...? do i need 360 pluged in the tv or just the scart pluged in

cheers ill get there lol

i put all the ide cables out of the harddrives m8 then it can only find them two

? do i need 360 pluged in the tv wen i do the flash or just the 360 scart in the back of the 360

anyone

just looked at the vidio mate and i need ixtreme boot maker to prepear the floppy..only thing is it ant in the downloads...

? so how and where do we get ixtreme boot maker for the floppy

anyone ?

just looked at the vidio mate and i need ixtreme boot maker to prepear the floppy..only thing is it ant in the downloads...

anyone ?

? l use ipep m8 its far better does all the work for u

anyone ?

anyone ?

here m8 ., didnt think it worked with the latest f/w if theres an opition to update l would

Last edited:
i have a problem carnt see to enabale sata in the bios on my msi motherboard...there is knowt in the bios for sata on or off......

? shall i just plug the sata in and boot from the floppy and see what happens..

by the way bootmaker never worked but iprep worked no probs with the floppy

shall i just boot of the floppy and see if i can get it to flash of me sata

? anyone

i have a problem carnt see to enabale sata in the bios on my msi motherboard...there is knowt in the bios for sata on or off......

? shall i just plug the sata in and boot from the floppy and see what happens..

by the way bootmaker never worked but iprep worked no probs with the floppy

shall i just boot of the floppy and see if i can get it to flash of me sata

? anyone
u will have too m8 , but as l said before remove your ide cables , but leave the a drive one and start up and see wot options u have then

ok mate ill have a go now

thanx

ps ill be back lol let you know in 2 sec's

u will have too m8 , but as l said before remove your ide cables , but leave the a drive one and start up and see wot options u have then

good advice.... I always remove all of the ide cables too...hard drives and cd roms. glad you got things to work with iprep...its a great tool that makes the job quite easy and straight forward. Hope everything works out for you m8.

me 2 but got a problem it will not boot into doss with the floppy ive made ...

comes up saying remove disks or other media and press any key to restart

help ?

Hmmm...dont really know what to say mate to be honest as I never use the floppy method...always the usb stick method because of the unreliability of floppy drives and diskettes. Can you not pop in to town tomorrow and pick up a usb stick they're as cheap as chips these days or maybe borrow one from a friend? They are far more reliable and could be the difference between everything going well for you or everything going tits up. Heres a quote from textbooks super tutorial....

Quick warning about floppies. Lately, people have been bricking their drives by using floppies. They are unreliable and can die mid-flash. Sometimes the person is lucky and the bad flash recovery method can be used to reflash the drive. Others needed to hotswap and use the bad flash recovery. Floppies are old technology for a reason. They are very unreliable. Please try to refrain from using a floppy. If you can use a bootable USB stick or burn an NTFS4DOS CD, do that instead. If you absolutely must use a floppy, use a new one!

yeh no what yr saying mate but it most be the way ive dune the floppy with iprep 101and i carn get xtreme bootmaker to work...

tell you what ill formatt the floppy and try bootmaker again

back in a sec

Back