Old forum members

Uncle nara was you a reject? Shame on you full of idiots on there. Is V14 still about.
Nara was a DW reject, although not as rejected as the others. There was 5 or 6 of them iirc, they started a new forum, and then invited people from here. Few of us joined under different usernames. Pretty sure I joined under this username. It was a bunch of nonsense on both sides in fairness, usual internet idiocy, and people getting their feelings hurt. I don't remember the usernames of people involved, but a few were welcomed back. From what I remember one of the members was the main instigator of it all.

Pretty sure I joined under this username.
You did.

It was a bunch of nonsense on both sides in fairness, usual internet idiocy, and people getting their feelings hurt.

Not the whole story, but a pretty fair assessment of what happened.
t2009.gif

Getting back to old/missing members. Anyone heard from little_pob?

Absolutely brilliant thread this just read from start to finish, great walk down memory lane, thanks to all you guys.
cd \
cd ..
cd cm_hal
scan_stop

yep, about a mile from the appartment that id rented. Pinky drove over from benidorm, and, we had a plan, but somehow got rumbled, and he escaped (ran away), lol
Yep I had apt next door resort but wasn't invited to you secret meeting 😂 guess I got lucky😂😂😂😂

2005 I joined. Been around ever since in various 'guises'

Back