Phone Unlocking o2 free messages

Worked a treat........

Thanks a lot m8, It worked a treat for me..
:mexican:
:THANKS:

cheers woo

rks a treat never have to worry again. need some sims for kids now. :Clap: : party :

finally got it to work i had to use the sim that offers free calls or texts or a mixture of both as would not work on my 300 free text sim only. Thanks

The text message i recived said something along the line of we hope you enjoyed your 30 day trial, so maybe it wasen't a scam after all just selected sims but it saved me a lot of money.

ben600249 said:
mine just says check operator services ive reset the phone and resent mesage but get the same message every time

Yes m8 i get the same message but i received a text message telling me the above but some of my friends never

Bah, mines stopped to.... Im using the samsung d500, i must of send 700 txt messages until 1 day it just stopped. all it says not is Error. Cannot be sent! But im still getting free WAP , w000t :eatarrow:

Just if you wanted to know how 2 get the free wap, This is to help all you people with D500 who cannot get games from pc to phone. Go to Application > O2 > Recieve settings. U will recive 02 settings from o2, save them, you mite recieve another setting for email save that aswell. This site is free. go to http://www.afghanistan.mywap.o2.co.uk/ input this into your bookmarks on your mobile then save it. Then press GO and it will bring the site up on your phone. When home page comes up scroll to bottom and highlight more and press the key for red tick. Then when next page comes up scroll to GAMES and highlight and press red tick then scroll to samsung sgh-D500 java(new) and highlight then press red tick. You then get told you will leave the site just highlight continue and press red tick and there you go A_Z of games all free. select which game and highlight the top line and press red tick and it will then ask if you wish to install,obviously yes you do then with some games select english as language and away you go all for nothing. Enjoy. :Frog:

Any by the way, not just that afghan site works for me, VERY SINGLE WAP SITE IS FREE for me, i dunno if it will work for u guys. :Frog:

Back