Phone Unlocking o2 free messages

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
try this one get hold of a o2 300 text sim card and try this rite, i just got my free 02 simcards, and given this a try! this is exacly what i did, i cant garantee that it will work for everyone, but it worked with me! (just incase its down to my phone model, im using a Nokia 3310)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, AND SHOULDN'T BE ATTEMPTED, AS THIS COUNTS AS FRAUD!

Firsty, put the simcard in your fone, swich on, and wait for the simcard to find the cell (as its the first time its been used, it auto activates itself)

Send the registration txt message (somthing like this, never use your real address: Mr John Doe 1 NR6 6BR) to 21500, and wait for a reply saying that the details provided were incorrect.

Once you have recieved this message, try sending a normal text message to your own mobile (just to test to see if it works), which then your phone should show "sent", followed by the balance screen saying you have £0.00 credit. If you recieve the text message on your proper fone, then its worked!

the o2 sim cards come with about 10 free texts on them anyways before you register them could it not just be that : colors1

Xcellent just got mines aswell, tried the exact same thing, getting free texts, cheers , better then the other method of changing dates, and stuff, wiked.

if it fails :
1) reset phone
2) resend fake reg details.

hope this lasts long,

nice me
just put a new sim in sent loads out
free sim now free texts can,t be bad lol

ok then maybe i was wrong lol. ill have to to it one day cheers for the details m8 :Cheers:

cannot send texts to overseas numbers though................bugger!

over 200 text messages sent n still goin strong!!!!!
long may it continue#!!!!

just got the last batch are these the ones you mean with the option to swap to 100min calls?

try re-sending the fake details again. n resetting the mobile.

restored factory settings and resent message but still stating check opertor services. Any idea

mine said that first time i set it up resend your name and postcode and when it comes back check op services just leave text going and eventally it will send it took 2 mins for mine to send just dont erase your text leave phone alone for about 5 mins when you send your details hope it works mate

it will say check operator if you are trying to send a message abroad.

Back