Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NUFC Thread

nohidingplace

Member ++
seeing as there is a Red Devil thread thought would start a B/W one.

2-0 win last night,Owen & Martins .Owen still not match fit,Barnsley really not upto it, Cacapa did well in defence,I think will be star player this season.

Wow wasnt owen worth the money 1 goal in how many months, lol. Oh just intime for england what a coincidence pmsl.

Nobby to West Ham for FREE according to SSN. Thought he might have been leaving but no cash for him??

Nobby to West Ham for FREE according to SSN. Thought he might have been leaving but no cash for him??

Thought he may of filled in for Carr at RB till half term anyways.

DUTCHO you gonna regret that statement in the near future,by way how many Man U gonna bang in 2 moro, waiting with baited breath to post on Black Cat thread.

So we get beat off Liverpool and manu big deal, this is our first season back and at least we are showing we want to move on by speanding the cash, you got took over off a billionaire who now wants to sell you on like a hot potatoe, says alot about newcastle really don't it.

newcastle united the new look leeds utd lol... dont worry im not taking the piss, i actually like the castle.

but you do seem to be gel'ing your froward line as the old leeds with milner, smith and viduka.

good luck to you i say.

oh just seen that someone signed ian harte back to the prem, sunderland i think, shame you boys didnt get him, better free kick taker then becks when he was at leeds.

newcastle united the new look leeds utd lol... dont worry im not taking the piss, i actually like the castle.

but you do seem to be gel'ing your froward line as the old leeds with milner, smith and viduka.

good luck to you i say.

I think your missing the point milner is are current winger smith is not going to be playing up front hes going to playing a attacking midfield role owen martins and viduka amobei will be swapping and changing till we find a good blend

LEEDS MY @SS wait till emere comes back and zoggy finds full form with and with geremi ha youll see were looking good

Last edited:
I think your missing the point milner is are current winger smith is not going to be playing up front hes going to playing a attacking midfield role owen martins and viduka amobei will be swapping and changing till we find a good blend

and whats different to when they where at leeds, viduka up front smith up front or attacking midfield and milner on the wing, nothing different to what i said in the first post. so im not missing the point at all. your actually trying to deny that your team is made up of the leeds old front line. yeah you have others but you cant tell me big sam didnt have them in mind knowning they play well together from seeing them in the old leeds team or was it coincidence lol.

good luck to ya.

and whats different to when they where at leeds, viduka up front smith up front or attacking midfield and milner on the wing, nothing different to what i said in the first post. so im not missing the point at all. your actually trying to deny that your team is made up of the leeds old front line. yeah you have others but you cant tell me big sam didnt have them in mind knowning they play well together from seeing them in the old leeds team or was it coincidence lol.

good luck to ya.

mmmm so so you have a point but we have got a better blend of players to chop and change suppose time will tell

Wow wasnt owen worth the money 1 goal in how many months, lol. Oh just intime for england what a coincidence pmsl.

Scored again didn't he and could of had a couple more.

Leeds btw are favourites at the bookies for promotion,done very well now only -3

we really need enrique in at left back so n'zogbia can go left wing then milner wide right.

@dutcho he wont sell the club it's all paper bollox m8,he's at the matches wearing newcastle shirts,bought everybody in bluebamboo a drink the other day(after he eventually got in like;)) and bought everybody a half who was at the match yesterday.

bearing in mind how many go to the Mackem matches,if Ashley owned them he wouldn't be forking much out.

Has Ashley discovered a method of reducing his tax bill by buying pints for everyone and calling it Hospitality?.

I bet you all wish you had a chairman like ashley your all just geleous he will make us at least silver tropheys in 2 years

I hope lol god loves a tryer

I think most of the country will agree with me here.

I think the Newcastle fans deserve a major trophy for their brilliant support over the years.

They must have one of the most loyal support in the world.

I agree 100% aftermath.

But what unsettles me is this talk about sam getting the Man Yoo Job when alex retires. Maybe there is a clause in sam's contract. LOL

Last edited:
I agree 100% aftermath.

But what unsettles me is this talk about sam getting the Man Yoo Job when alex retires. Maybe there is a clause in sam's contract. LOL

Unsettleing talk of big Sam leaving......................sounds familier????

He had a contract at Bolton too m8!!

Cur1y

Back