NTL Update

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
wow, channels just updated and now they've all moved all over the shop, starting from bbc1 as 101 wtf!! =/

tbh i dont like it atm. hopefully i can change em back to '1' etc!!

try re programming your favourites in box settings mate.

Used to put channels in order starting from 1. Dont know if its the the same with the update though.

They have been sending out pamphlets for weeks telling us (subscribers) the channels would change at midnight. Get used to it cos it aint gonna change. Main thing is the sports are on 501 onwards!!! :Clap:

Just to confirm x- C&W in Derby area also changed to 101, 102 channels etc. :(

Still on though so theres a bonus. I had to go into Favourites, Re-Arrange channels, and set the channels back to default as they were all mixed up to start with.

just to confirm the channel line up changed in manchester 41060

does any1 have the new channel numbers at hand so i can print them of for the kiddy winks,save me having to write them all down again

does any1 have the new channel numbers at hand so i can print them of for the kiddy winks,save me having to write them all down again

if you subscribe to the the base pack then you should have had a handy leaflet through with all the new channel numbers listed.

Yeah - have to agree that this is a stupid move. My dear old mum cant get her head around it and I think the old mans head might explode when he finds out.

So if you want to get to bbc1, instead of pressing 1 you have to press 101. :Chainsaw:

thanks for the lists ppl =/ had my uncle ringin me up today sayin wats happened to the channels!!

I must admit”! This has really puzzled me”!
Why change the channels? Different frequencies?

There is no doubt that we will know soon or later why this move”!

they hav,nt changed,re-arranged,in ntl bbc1 was always 101

basically all they have done is just grouped the channels together and changed a few channel numbers here and there

it is because NTL / Telewest have merged , this update has made all of NTL`s channel numbers the same as Telewests.

Back