Ntl Job

cryptik

Inactive User
Reaction score
was wondering what sort of qualifications you'd need to become a ntl (virgin media) installer or something in that genre

obviously being on this forum i know how to do stuff and have a good idea how things work etc

tbh all u need it a clean driving licence and just a good clue on customer services and working in a team.

absolutely no qualifications needed other than be good a drilling holes in the wrought place.

in fact its a advantage if you aint got a clue what your doing

if any of the engineers I have seen are anything too go by.

absolutely no qualifications needed other than be good a drilling holes in the wrought place.

in fact its a advantage if you aint got a clue what your doing

if any of the engineers I have seen are anything too go by.

lol, your bad......

i cant wait to get a driving licence im gonna work for ntl lol

Lol,

BTW its Virg1n not NTHell but thats just being picky.....

The requirements are as follows:

You need to be able to run cables in an untidy manner & fashion.

You must be able to act like a bull in a china shop when on site.

You must be able to portray a general dumbness and be willing to blag when dealing with customers.

Being able to cut corners in order to save time would be an advantage when applying for a position with said company.

Enough said!

Coolur: colors1

and when u say u will be there between 8 and 1 come at 3 lol

and most of all say uve installed everything but leave it for the customer to do lol

The requirements are as follows:

You need to be able to run cables in an untidy manner & fashion.

You must be able to act like a bull in a china shop when on site.

You must be able to portray a general dumbness and be willing to blag when dealing with customers.

Being able to cut corners in order to save time would be an advantage when applying for a position with said company.

Enough said!

Coolur: colors1

pmsl................

but it is very true i know many people who have had broadband installed and they have been told just to plug it in and it works u need to register the mac and for many people who do not know what they are doing this is a huge problem im supprised he hasnt tried gettin his stock sent over to this country by a hot air balloon yet but there could be an advantage if he was to do it and it came down somewhere we would have loads of modems and boxes but some how i dont think this is going to happen allthought you never know what trick he has up his sleeve yet lmfao

Back