NTL CARD - Fun card

markovgy

Inactive User
Reaction score
im just about to buy 2 chipped ntl pace boxes not sure of the model. they are both using the old NTL card and i would like to use the funcards which i have. I currently have a programmer which will only work with the funcards so im assuming i will need a new programmer. Can someone please instruct me of what it is I need to buy and also how do i read the IRD and BK from the chipped NTL card currently in the box.

because when they come to go off in say 6months time im unable to fix them so would rather be on the funcard

If the NTL cards ask you for a bd0 or bd3 key and you don't know it, then you will need to unlock / glitch the card - Rom 11's will be set to B0D and Rom 10's a86 (i think). You can do this by using a T911/orange nexus/or similar device.

]To read the BK & IRD from the cards you need an unlooper/glitcher (avaliable from sites like unapit.com and jabsplace.co.uk). These will only work if the NTL cards weren't 'zapped' a few months back i.e. they still work just now.

If you wish to programme these NTL cards after finding the BK & IRD then you'll need a new programmer with 'pheonix mode'

If your gonna do the funcards then the programmer you have just now is fine

because when they come to go off in say 6months time im unable to fix them so would rather be on the funcard

Hi
As the doggs nutts said why use funs
Since the box is already done
Just buy a phoenix programmer they are cheap
You should be able to read the cards with that and get the bk
But if its off a trader he may lock the cards
But that aint usual
then you will have 2 types of card to use in an emergency

Back