NTL Barter to get a deal

Cheap 10mb Broadband ???? I Think Not ????

I`ve read about all this cheap NTL connections for a while now so took all your advice went back to them wanting this 10MB broadband for ??? NXT TO NOWT basically told me cud`nt do it ??? i thought haggle with him threatn to leave lioke you all say you do ???guess wat MY DISCONNECTION DATE IS FEB 17TH lol and i`ve been with them since day DOT !!!! so my question here is r ther a lot of PORKIES BEING TOLD on here to impress people ???? cos i tried the method that gets you 10MB cheap and now i`m def looking for a new server lol

well new news rang them back to c if i went on contract if they had a better offer spoke to diff guy who was fantastic gave me 10mb 1/2 price 12mths NO contract BUZZN also told me that in wales they`ve been testing 50mb broadband and if i ring back in 5mths i cud have that for similar price or if not very little more than i`m paying now !!!!! ROLLN ON 5mts can`t wait

Last edited:
i got the following deal with NTHell

asked how to cancel as sky have been around and offered us 16 meg and unlimited calls 24/7 for £26 the nice man said he will do my 10 meg
and unlimited calls 24/7 £27.50 : multi :

well new news rang them back to c if i went on contract if they had a better offer spoke to diff guy who was fantastic gave me 10mb 1/2 price 12mths NO contract BUZZN also told me that in wales they`ve been testing 50mb broadband and if i ring back in 5mths i cud have that for similar price or if not very little more than i`m paying now !!!!! ROLLN ON 5mts can`t wait

Well done mate...!!!
: party :

i did this when i was with them had 4mb bb and said i was gonna leave so they gave me 3 months free.
also did it with sky and they gave me 25% off sky world package for a year

cheak this deal

:FRIGHT: : mr ed : : mr ed : : mr ed : My muthers got bradband 2meg 2 telaphone lines 2 cable boxes for a grand total of £30.00 thats not bad is it
Its well worth the haggling

i haggled with ntl awhile back and managed to get 10mb for 17.99 with free talk24. if you ring be prepared to have some alternatives that they can try to beat.

no one mentions how much they can get there tv package for??

When you accept a deal from NTL do you have to give all your credit card information afterwards?

10mb broadband for £10 a month, they refund me the 7.49 (22.47) every three months.
sweet

I am glad people are making the most of this bartering. Keep it up and keep us all posted

I phoned Ntl when my broadband contract was over,told them i was switching to someone else.They said they could give me it for half price for 6 months.

Think i'll have to try this with Telewest as i got the Broadband Elite 8mb connection i think it is for £35, seems i'm getting screwed compared to some of the above prices. I been with telewest for about 3 years now.
Think its time i gave them a call!

Just got my connection reduced to £9.99 cheers people.

after all this discussion i tried my luck as welll...

i have just halved my bill so to speak...
was £25 for 4mb broadband..£20 for base tv pack..and i usually used to get about 10 pounds in telephone calls.

as of now i have broadband for 12.50 for next six months..tv charges are taken off and now i pay £11 for telephone line rental with free weekends and evenings call for 12 months and the base tv is all free...I can review the broadband after 6 months...
£23.50 a month i am quite pleased...

Thanks guys

ntl

just rang them and was paying 17.99 a month for 2mb broadband and the guy has just upgrtaded me to 10mb for 17.50 a month so im happy for a while lol

Back