Not many of the old school left

i remember sticking up for u in the past....then u went to far so i said ban the C*nt LMAO

i remember sticking up for u in the past....then u went to far so i said ban the C*nt LMAO

Lol ive never gone too far, To be honest i think ive only ever been banned twice once wasnt even voted for (yet we're told every ban is voted for ;) ), I think someone at the top must have shit there pants on the day i posted in a certain football thread ;) and if you can dig that far back i doubt you'd find a member on the site that would say that was a banning offence, eduardo leg break thread.

The second time was when "i came out" lol and that was petty as fook having a disagreement with one of the damned who'd come back under another name i got a week i think and i nearly didnt come back at all.

I think the wicked witch of the west tried her best to get me jacked though she never got her wish.

I may be blunt sometimes but i rarely break the rules, i just think you dont need to be nice to everyone always.

The second time was when "i came out" lol and that was petty as fook having a disagreement with one of the damned who'd come back under another name i got a week i think and i nearly didnt come back at all.

So a Two Weeks to a Month might of done it then (damn).

About that eduardo post lol... young and foolish.

What was that you said Thommo about not holding grudges???
Preachers A ;)

Good job our fantastic mod Biffo don't hold them ;)

Mick

So a Two Weeks to a Month might of done it then (damn).

About that eduardo post lol... young and foolish.

What was that you said Thommo about not holding grudges???
Preachers A ;)

Good job our fantastic mod Biffo don't hold them ;)

Mick

It might just have done it yes, you gave me the temptation of coming back with it only being a week.. I think i only came back to see what you feckers had said as i was fresh out of hiding lol.. I just never got round to deleting the bookmark tab lol ;)

oh and grudges - non but i still remember it.

biffos a cracking fella (along with a few others) always very helpful. im sure some of the new lot are great, wiz has always stood out for me but watch out for that fookin bronto hes a dirty fooka, just dont pick up the soap infront of him.

And Sausagesoap --->>> hang on same thing ! lol

That Karym thing had to be the ultimate shocker, I am not sure why I was shocked as he was strange!!!

However we welcome strange on DW, but that one, well feck me lol.

Mick

lmfao Knicker Nicker hahahaha

I remember Karym but know nothing of the story

Any links ?

That Karym thing had to be the ultimate shocker, I am not sure why I was shocked as he was strange!!!

However we welcome strange on DW, but that one, well feck me lol.

Mick

Lol there are a few strange members on here but i wouldnt expect them to stick a toy gun in some young females face demanding a sniff at her pants :)

Back