Northern Ireland shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm sure you are.

What was the quote from Tony Blair regarding the findings of that horrible day ??

"WHITEWASH"

You also never answered my question about your nationality ???? well

Thats it mate, just ignore facts . . . don't know why I am suprised lol

And I am British

gib got rid of terrorists so no loss there then

one man terrorist is another mans freedom fighter . to me the brittish forces are terrorist . . this my last word on this . these subjects always end up bad . .. all i can say is we have moved on and its time to give others a chance to make this a peacefull country . i want my kids to grow up without the hatered and bigiotry . ... . obtw . who is the lad doing the show last night . he was good .

all i can say is we have moved on and its time to give others a chance to make this a peacefull country . i want my kids to grow up without the hatered and bigiotry

Well stop giving support and understanding to the people who are killing then dumbass !!

Last edited:
Yes i was, just a bit curious how you say your from NI but have a Scotland forever slogan??? nice dodge again tho

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Erin-go-Bragh

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

And not before mine mate ;)

Last edited:
Personally i think everyone here is being single minded and not looking at the bigger picture.

All of this evolves around one outcome.

Questions

What do the IRA want? A. Whole Ireland Q. Why can they not get it A. MONEY
Why do politicians talk shit all the time A. MONEY
Why is this country still a part of britain A. MONEY
Why does the forces in this country make a big deal out of everything A. MONEY

So many issues in this country evolve around money how its coming in and how much the british government are getting out of it.

Could the Irish government afford to take us on NO NO NO

These are the more important question petty squabbles about whos fault it is and who has been the worse is irrelevent to the current situation

I have seen people have there head blown off in front of me i seen a friend of mine shot in the head i also seen a soldier have his leg blown off by a coffee jar bomb

Am i bitter ? NO Why ? because i want peace for my children

These people who killed the soldier and cop they dont want peace and this is because they believe the british have a hold over a country that does nto belong to them

Did william wallace give up when he lost a battle? no but he ended up dead in the end

Anyway dont take away the progress this country has made? i bet the death rate in ireland as a whole is a lot less in ratio terms against the likes of england and america

It might seem like a bitter war here but it is a better place to live than it used to be

Now grow up people face facts like you have already said

WE WANT PEACE NOW

LET THE PSNI DO THERE JOB they are now catholics and protestants

these murders are not terrosists they are crminals not freedom fighters

IRA HAS Disbanded these breakaways are just gangs of patriots and you get these in every country in the world

WE WANT PEACE NOW

LET THE PSNI DO THERE JOB they are now catholics and protestants

these murders are not terrosists they are crminals not freedom fighters

IRA HAS Disbanded these breakaways are just gangs of patriots and you get these in every country in the world

Well said mate

i dont support the brittish m8 . they are the killers
a very valid point. but its WERE not ARE.

its often forgotten that the Army was, originally, sent to NI, to protect the Catholic MINORITY. but they acted like the province was a battle field. if they came under fire they did what any good army would, answer with overwhelming force. good tactics on a battle field, on the streets of the UK, not so much.
there is no doubt the British army did appalling things in its early postings in NI. but as the decades passed, this changed. nowadays the British Army is known as the best "military" policing unit in the world. and still if you want to get the big guns out, they can kick butt there too.

people may not like having the Army, in the province. but if they stop killing each other, and military personnel, they would not need to be there. but as part of the UK, there will always be military bases on the island. the two guys gunned down by the cowards, recently, were not on serving in the province but undergoing training for posting to Afghanistan.

times change and things move on. sadly some don't want to progress, so they take to murder, and blame everone else.

i dont support the brittish m8 . they are the killers

Of course they were, being nasty to all those peace loving IRA philanthropists.

What a load of bigoted cock!:Angryfire

Stop living in the past countryboy and try and aquire some common sense.

"Kevin Barry" and "The Sash" are both equally shite anthems.

@ Nara do you believe the British army only persecuted IRA members?? are you now being narrow minded

Both my self and countryboy have stated faults on both sides and also stated how it should go forward. The British army and Govt were just as much to blame as each other. We keep referring to Catholic and Protestant but how did it all actually begin??? Theobald Wolfe Tone was a protestant fighting English rule? IRB was heavily made up by protestants.

Now its time for the pencil as apposed to the bullet.

I hope for a lasting peace. But when there is still Orange walks then how can there be hope???

Last edited:
I hope for a lasting peace. But when there is still Orange walks then how can there be hope???

Perhaps I am wrong but is there not plenty of Orange Order parades down south that pass without any hassle ?.... infact the majority of peeps make a good day of it...

but hay dont let the facts and truth get in your way chum you plough on...

Bold effort Cisk, but sadly no tamally....

Taken from your own link

"This was clearly a shinnerfest, and you can see clearly how much those northern thugs who lead them, disrespect free speech. Having killed more Irish men than the British, they are now happy to destroy Dublin, a city whose economy has risen in spite of them. Time for a rethink? "

Everyone knew that the 500 strong rioters were a "rent a mob" from Northern Ireland lol

Seriously mate, this aint a yank site and you wont get away with drivel of this calibre lol

Any news posts on last years Orange Order parades down south ?... or the year before ?........... em......or the year before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back