Northern Ireland shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fekkin cowardly bassa's. What are they trying to achieve here, do they really want the military back on the streets or military bases reinforced instead of dismantled, lets hope it never comes to that. The vast majority of loyalists/nationalists/republicans do not want those cowardly cnuts distroying what is trying to be bulit up here.

R.I.P to the 2 soldiers that died and lets hope those injured make a full recovery.

Cowardly Scumbags who don't give a shit for ordinary people just their own selfish ideas. Hope they are found quickly and punished to the full extent.

Just murderers, they can try and dress it up as a political struggle or some other bullshit but it's simply the murder of innocent people.

R.I.P to those that lost their life.

Real IRA faction group claimed responsibility,some folks just dont want piece.

im not too familiar with the Ireland thing.

is it to do with clashes between christian groups catholics & protestant or R.O.I want to claim N.I as theres or whatever?

Last edited:
im not too familiar with the Ireland thing.

is it to do with clashes between christian groups catholics & protestant or R.O.I want to claim N.I as theres or whatever?

I wish there was a simple answer to your question, but I'm afraid there isn't.

Just some dumb feckers who are living in the past, and have no future...

i think everyone wants peace m8 . just not at any cost .

Any cost to who ?.... the sooner that these cowards wake up and notice that Irish Republicanism is dead and buried with big Gerry and wee Marty on Big Lizzy's payrole the better.

The old IRA admitted they could never defeat the British Army and surrendered their weapons in order to become part of the British Government.

The sooner these meatheads grow a braincell the better.

And with very very little support from America now these muppets will find themselves out in the cold very quickly :)

These splinter groups are living in the past and need to accept that talks and joint power sharing is the only way forward. I have to agree the the original cause of removing the British from Ireland but its too much of a mess going back years, but the killing needs to stop for peace to prevail.

And it was great to see both divides standing together with one goal. I think other sections of the UK should try this too

These splinter groups are living in the past and need to accept that talks and joint power sharing is the only way forward. I have to agree the the original cause of removing the British from Ireland but its too much of a mess going back years, but the killing needs to stop for peace to prevail.

And it was great to see both divides standing together with one goal. I think other sections of the UK should try this too

well said!

Any cost to who ?.... the sooner that these cowards wake up and notice that Irish Republicanism is dead and buried with big Gerry and wee Marty on Big Lizzy's payrole the better.

The old IRA admitted they could never defeat the British Army and surrendered their weapons in order to become part of the British Government.

The sooner these meatheads grow a braincell the better.

And with very very little support from America now these muppets will find themselves out in the cold very quickly :)

Its comments like this that incite the deep hatred that the country is feeling. How would you like years of injustice against you? After all its not a BRITISH COUNTRY. The British Govt of past have just as much innocent blood on their hands as the IRA do. That statement is just so fckn un-educated is wrong. Maybe people should read about the troubles the country have faced and the REAL origins before commenting

Last edited:
Its comments like this that incite the deep hatred that the country is feeling. How would you like years of injustice against you? After all its not a BRITISH COUNTRY. The British Govt of past have just as much innocent blood on their hands as the IRA do. That statement is just so fckn un-educated is wrong. Maybe people should read about the troubles the country have faced and the REAL origins before commenting

dont inlude me when you say "the country" and "years of injustice" i have served 27 years in the Fire Service and seen what the IRA and Republicans had to offer and they are one sided biggots

dont inlude me when you say "the country" and "years of injustice" i have served 27 years in the Fire Service and seen what the IRA and Republicans had to offer and they are one sided biggots

Yes and thats fair enough you will have seen the ugly side of it too and i dont condone some of the methods used in the war but you must see the whole picture from both sides it would be narrow minded just to be of the opinion that the IRA caused this whole sorry mess. Innocent people have died in Ireland and in England and i hope to god its over. What did the british Govt have to offer the people of Ireland for years of killings. If wee took a one sided view then how would we ever go forward???

I think it is comments like "not at any cost" that incite bitterness.

And as for not being a British country, well if blind denial work for ya chum then so be it, but British it is.... 100%.... check a map out if you are still confused mate.

Who do you think is picking up Gerry & Martin's pay cheques ?

No one can deny that catholics were done wrong by in this country, but you need a serious reality check if you think that justifies the cowardly murder of people going about their lawful business in this day and age.

Its been 800 feckin years and "Irish resistance" has failed every step of the way, they stood a better chance with Irish Americans backing putting pressure on the British government, but since 9/11 the yanks have seen the "Irish freedom fighters" for what they really are, lying murdering drug dealing pimping scum especially with the ra getting a foothold in New York.

If anyone needs a history lesson I think it might be you pal, I actually think you still believe the propaganda you were taught in school...

So your saying the UDA, UFF, Red hand defenders arnt also one sided Bigots?

Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair Spring to mind.

Theres the Same on Boths sides, It sounds like you have the one sided mind.

I think it is comments like "not at any cost" that incite bitterness.

And as for not being a British country, well if blind denial work for ya chum then so be it, but British it is.... 100%.... check a map out if you are still confused mate.

Who do you think is picking up Gerry & Martin's pay cheques ?

No one can deny that catholics were done wrong by in this country, but you need a serious reality check if you think that justifies the cowardly murder of people going about their lawful business in this day and age.

Its been 800 feckin years and "Irish resistance" has failed every step of the way, they stood a better chance with Irish Americans backing putting pressure on the British government, but since 9/11 the yanks have seen the "Irish freedom fighters" for what they really are, lying murdering drug dealing pimping scum especially with the ra getting a foothold in New York.

If anyone needs a history lesson I think it might be you pal, I actually think you still believe the propaganda you were taught in school...

So looking at a map makes it a british country ??? wtf its part of EIRE that is now under British rule and it was not a catholic / protestant issue until Britain enforced anti catholic rules on the country and made it their own that then turned the country against each other, and when did I justify it ? did i not condemn it in a previous post? or did you not read that part?
You dont have to agree with the methods used to agree with the overall cause.

Ps if you look at a map and see all the pink that was british rule at some point but not anymore more !!!!! why is that ???

and another thing what propaganda in what school?? you think I was educated In a Republican, IRA funded school ? How do you even know I am Catholic ? or is it just you presuming mmmmm i wonder. Single mind gets you nowhere

Last edited:
Last time i checked i didn't live in a British country.

And it all stems back from when Cromwell Decided to take Ireland for English advantage.

In the wake of the Commonwealth's conquest, the public practice of Catholicism was banned and Catholic priests were murdered when captured. In addition, roughly 12,000 Irish people were sold into slavery under the Commonwealth.All Catholic-owned land was confiscated in the Act for the Settlement of Ireland 1652 and given to Scottish and English settlers, the Parliament's financial creditors and Parliamentary soldiers. The remaining Catholic landowners were allocated poorer land in the province of Connacht - this led to the Cromwellian attributed phrase "To hell or to Connacht". Under the Commonwealth, Catholic landownership dropped from 60% of the total to just 8%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back