Northern Ireland shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking at a map makes it a british country ??? wtf its part of EIRE that is now under British rule and it was not a catholic / protestant issue until Britain enforced anti catholic rules on the country and made it their own that then turned the country against each other, and when did I justify it ? did i not condemn it in a previous post? or did you not read that part?
You dont have to agree with the methods used to agree with the overall cause.

Ps if you look at a map and see all the pink that was british rule at some point but not anymore more !!!!! why is that ???

Lmao, its kinda sad you need to hark back to Cromwell/Talbots and James times to try and justify this verbal crap lol

It has been on the books for some time now that if the MAJORITY of people want to become Irish and leave the union then it will happen.... we can all live in the past, we can talk about IRA killings of babies....women...until we are blue (or green) in the face... it dont change the FACTS.... this is a BRITISH country.... the MAJORITY want to be part of the union.... I can run about telling everyone my car is a ferrari.... that dont make it a Ferrari..... deal with facts mate..... if the IRA/RIRA/DAD/UNCLE PADDY ffs etc claimed to represent me I would hang my head in shame...

Lmao, its kinda sad you need to hark back to Cromwell/Talbots and James times to try and justify this verbal crap lol

It has been on the books for some time now that if the MAJORITY of people want to become Irish and leave the union then it will happen.... we can all live in the past, we can talk about IRA killings of babies....women...until we are blue (or green) in the face... it dont change the FACTS.... this is a BRITISH country.... the MAJORITY want to be part of the union.... I can run about telling everyone my car is a ferrari.... that dont make it a Ferrari..... deal with facts mate..... if the IRA/RIRA/DAD/UNCLE PADDY ffs etc claimed to represent me I would hang my head in shame...

I Hope your Referring to NI, and not Ireland as whole.

How about if your Ferrari was stolen, Resprayed and Rebadged. There ya go. :p

I Hope your Referring to NI, and not Ireland as whole.

How about if your Ferrari was stolen, Resprayed and Rebadged. There ya go. :p

Who said Ireland was a whole ? ;)

If my Ferrari was stolen and resprayed I would not run about the world crying about it for the next 800 fecking years ffs lol

And you only live in Eire because we were good enough to give a few counties back as a good will gesture :)

Oh and attacking us while we were fighting one of the biggest wars ever known was just not cricket :roflmao:

1st of all did you get you quotes mixed up ? Again if you read previous post I have made you will see that I have 2 views on the matter. Something your unable to have? IRA Killing babies woman etc are you really so dam singled minded. Just out of curiosity would you answer me this one question.

Should Islamic extremist take over the part of the country that you stay in and claim if for their own and install their way of life and persecute you and you family. What would you do or how would you feel?

1st of all did you get you quotes mixed up ? Again if you read previous post I have made you will see that I have 2 views on the matter. Something your unable to have? IRA Killing babies woman etc are you really so dam singled minded. Just out of curiosity would you answer me this one question.

Should Islamic extremist take over the part of the country that you stay in and claim if for their own and install their way of life and persecute you and you family. What would you do or how would you feel?

Sadly I dont have 2 views, I have found the only thing you get for sitting on the fence is a sore arse lol

I am pragmatic but facts are facts.... if you know of a body of peeps on this island who murdered babies and women then cough up some facts please.

And the British are not Islamic extremists... so your question is gobbyldaygook.

Anyway, as Jaffa quite rightly pointed out, should you not be out celebrating a Welsh slave today ? lol

Sadly I dont have 2 views, I have found the only thing you get for sitting on the fence is a sore arse lol

I am pragmatic but facts are facts.... if you know of a body of peeps on this island who murdered babies and women then cough up some facts please.

And the British are not Islamic extremists... so your question is gobbyldaygook.

Anyway, as Jaffa quite rightly pointed out, should you not be out celebrating a Welsh slave today ? lol

BBC NEWS | N Ireland | Legal move over plastic bullets

murder of innocent children by brittish forces .

K anyway we have moved on since those days . as much as we cant forget do we really want our children going through this . both side did wrong . and the republican movement has come as far as it could with the use of a gun . its time for peace .

I didnt say the British were Islamic Extremist all I did was give you a scenario and asked how you would feel about it. But obviously you are unable to do that so we will just draw a line under it as there is no point tring to have a discussion with a ill educated moron. Im just glad that NI now have people on both divides that are not single minded like your self.

I didnt say the British were Islamic Extremist all I did was give you a scenario and asked how you would feel about it. But obviously you are unable to do that so we will just draw a line under it as there is no point tring to have a discussion with a ill educated moron. Im just glad that NI now have people on both divides that are not single minded like your self.

Your "senario" is drivel chum, and as for being single minded then I think a long sharp look in the mirror is on the cards for you.

I live in Belfast, and have many catholic friends some of who have nationalist views, and don't give a hoot as I believe everyone should be allowed their own beliefs and hopes.

But the minute some scumrat picks up a gun or bomb and kills someone for it then I loose total interest..... it was comments like the one made by Countryboy that boils the blood of normal people.... to even try and add any level of support or understanding for this low life is just very very wrong.

It is "The Real Irish Republican Army" that is single minded mate...not moi

BBC NEWS | N Ireland | Legal move over plastic bullets

murder of innocent children by brittish forces .

K anyway we have moved on since those days . as much as we cant forget do we really want our children going through this . both side did wrong . and the republican movement has come as far as it could with the use of a gun . its time for peace .

And you believe that the army went out with the intention of killing kids like the IRA did ?

And the large majority of rubber bullets were fired at rioters during public disorder..... what were the kids doing there.... or were they all just on their way back from the shops.....

And whilst getting petrol bombs, bricks, rocks and REAL bullets etc fired at them what exactly did you expect the army to do ?.... use a loud speaker and say "ah go on be nice now" ?

Sunday bloody Sunday ?? we could go tit for tat all day

Out of Interest you a Scot living in NI? or are your fully from NI

And you believe that the army went out with the intention of killing kids like the IRA did ?

And the large majority of rubber bullets were fired at rioters during public disorder..... what were the kids doing there.... or were they all just on their way back from the shops.....

And whilst getting petrol bombs, bricks, rocks and REAL bullets etc fired at them what exactly did you expect the army to do ?.... use a loud speaker and say "ah go on be nice now" ?

you my friend are a fool . 2 of these kids were killed in their own gardens . 1 coming back from the shop . , guess tey desereved it . . atleast on our side we admit the wrong doings you lot will all defend the killings .

Sunday bloody Sunday ?? we could go tit for tat all day

Out of Interest you a Scot living in NI? or are your fully from NI

The words "clutching at straws" springs to mind mate..

And as for Bloody Sunday mate, your a farce, I am a personal friend of Ivan Cooper and he even freely admits the ra were armed to the teeth and he could not even say who kicked off..... peddle your crap to the yanks chum... they are the only ones stupid enough to believe it...

The words "clutching at straws" springs to mind mate..

And as for Bloody Sunday mate, your a farce, I am a personal friend of Ivan Cooper and he even freely admits the ra were armed to the teeth and he could not even say who kicked off..... peddle your crap to the yanks chum... they are the only ones stupid enough to believe it...

mmmm sure you are.

What was the quote from Tony Blair regarding the findings of that horrible day ??

"WHITEWASH"

You also never answered my question about your nationality ???? well

What many Unionists don't realize is the British Government would abandon NI if they could.

The British didn't like the idea of Ze Germans taking over the UK, Just lucky it was a More level playing ground Rather than a ancient powerful country just taking what they wanted from a quite peaceful island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back