Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

war in afgan feck up

What a waste of a young lads life that is terrible. why was there no radio contact from the Apache crew to the soldiers below. I have just finished reading about Andy McNab and Bravo two zero they are normally so precise in whatever they are doing and whatever decisions they make.What a shame :(

Tragic Loss, also 11 others injured and no doubt it affected the other soldier in the patrol. It must also be said that it no doubt affected those in the Apache helicopters who were ordered to attack that point, having to carry the guilt of killing an allied troop.

sorry to hear about your loss, but do all the US Piolts have eye's or are they all blind sure they know where the UK troops are, if you ask me the one's that did it should be charged with murder.

sorry to hear about your loss, but do all the US Piolts have eye's or are they all blind sure they know where the UK troops are, if you ask me the one's that did it should be charged with murder.

in the report is says that the base was not even on the maps and nobody in the ops room even bothered to check is what got me
1 dead 11 injured some intelligence service we have
i personally dont blame the pilots i blame the idiot who gave the all clear to engage who did not even check to see where our troops where

Back