Northern Ireland shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
its getting better m8 . the younger generation dont want to know . the teenagerss growing up now are more intrested in living life to the full . so i would say 1 more generation the old gaurd will be dead and it will be like this never happened . like i said before we dont need to forget but we all need to forgive .

its getting better m8 . the younger generation dont want to know . the teenagerss growing up now are more intrested in living life to the full . so i would say 1 more generation the old gaurd will be dead and it will be like this never happened . like i said before we dont need to forget but we all need to forgive .

Its up to the parents etc to protect the children from the hatred and encourage unity. If they can do that then maybe there will be a lasting peace.

Lets all hope so.

Peace will prevail that I have no doubt, like countryboy said forgiveness is the key. And the people of NI have shown that by there solidarity over the past few weeks.

Long May It Continue

This would be a good point to lock this thread.

It would be a shame to throw away all the trust and good work that has been achieved over recent years, lets hope common sense and human decency prevail :)

This would be a good point to lock this thread.

Agreed .. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back