Phone Unlocking Nokia N95 8gb locked to vodaphone

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok guys i followed the link in the sticky to update using the nemesis software (worked a charm btw) however its still locked to voda. have i done something wrong? or do i need to unlock another way?

The NSS thing just debrands and not unlocks. You would have to either take it to a shop or send it somewhere to be unlocked.

i was in the same boat as you stef ....you need to have some kind of sim though from vodaphone but registered.
I brought the n95 8gb ....looked on the net for a unlock ....found the safest way to be vodaphone...they are £20 to unlock if you not got a sim that is registered. you then just pop in the sim card and put in the code they tell u then it unlocked.

Btw stick the garmin sat nav on it ....its gr8 :D...think its in the downloads if you aint already got it..

i was in the same boat as you stef ....you need to have some kind of sim though from vodaphone but registered.
I brought the n95 8gb ....looked on the net for a unlock ....found the safest way to be vodaphone...they are £20 to unlock if you not got a sim that is registered. you then just pop in the sim card and put in the code they tell u then it unlocked.

Btw stick the garmin sat nav on it ....its gr8 :D...think its in the downloads if you aint already got it..

will do m8. i think the wee shop intown does it for a tenner, ill get it done in there.

Back