Nokia Lumia 800 £120. 1 per household online only @ Argos

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly if you like this bargain please ad some rep to me so i can bet all my coin in the DW Bookies. Cheers.

SIM FREE NOKIA LUMIA 800

Online at argos you will find a Nokia Lumia 800 windows phone. I have checked them out on amazon and on fleabay and the price ranges from £250 to £400. I have ordered one for crimbo and am thinking about ordering a few to be delivered at different addresses so i can flog them on fleabay. £119.99 this has to be the bargain of the century. I will post a link later on because I am watching the united match and cant be bothered to search for it again at the mo.

**My misses who ordered this said it stated currently out of stock for delivery but she proceeded to order it and it accepted the order I will update on delivery fingers crossed** she said at first it said out of stock and then she tried again about half hour later and it said instock and then accepted her order...

Take this bargain as a Christmas gift from me and my family to you and yours DW members.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...0002901&langId=-1&searchTerms=NOKIA+LUMIA+800

Last edited:
Is this mispriced? Looks to cheap . Says out of stock in mobile site but ok on full site .

as i said my misses found it out of stock and around half hour later in stock. I think that it must be a timing thing, just to attract customers. I would reccomend bookmarking it and keep checking. offer ends on 12 of jan 2012 but im sure it wont be out of stock all that time... I managed to get one so i have my fingers crossed for you guys who are intrested.

I was interested in one at that price so filled in the request for an email when back in stock. 20 mins later got an email, unfortunately now back in stock @ £450, same part number as the £120 price i.e. 528/0612
Link
Would have been nice at the lower price but tooooo steep for me @ £450
HH.

I was interested in one at that price so filled in the request for an email when back in stock. 20 mins later got an email, unfortunately now back in stock @ £450, same part number as the £120 price i.e. 528/0612
Link
Would have been nice at the lower price but tooooo steep for me @ £450
HH.

Same here email back price &449.99

argos ALWAYS does this and it annoys the hell out of me, i think they discount poor selling stock - but usually this stock is out of stock thus poor selling...
i remember not that long back they advertised a queen sized bed for 50% discount, it was out of stock for the whole time it was discounted but suddely re appeared when the price went back to normal,,,

me to :-( i was desperate mind you to try and get it for the wife for xmas

I am gutted. I ordered this and argos took the payment out of the bank, only to ring me and say they have now cancelled the deal and refunded my money. Does anyone know if they have the right to do this. I thought if something was advertised at a price, that i would have the right to argue that i would get it at that price. I have been told a manager will phone me but as yet no phone call. they have now changed the offer even the ending date of the offer etc and low and behold they have plenty in stock now conning bastards.... Any advice on where to take my arguement please.

Back