No sound after glitches

Maik

Reaction score
I've noticed with my H9 ZG, that when it glitches im left without sound until I go into audio and turn it back on. I know these boxes are the pits for temperament but anyone else had this experience.

Switch oscam versions as a first step then image.
Cheers will try that mate, always use open atv images and would have thought more peeps might have mentioned it were that the cause.

I used to Experience the same with my Zgemma H.9.2s Box - and found it to be be Image related.
Have found Pli Enigma and PureE2 images to be great.
No problems as a Base Image and then later on with Softcams installed.

I used to Experience the same with my Zgemma H.9.2s Box - and found it to be be Image related.
Have found Pli Enigma and PureE2 images to be great.
No problems as a Base Image and then later on with Softcams installed.
Thanks for that. Tell me, have you ever had trouble driving the motor with these boxes. If not what motor do you have, cheers mate

Hi there. Yes - no problem driving a H to H Moteck Positioner here in New Zealand.
Just have to make sure your local lat/longitude details are correctly configured.

Hi there. Yes - no problem driving a H to H Moteck Positioner here in New Zealand.
Just have to make sure your local lat/longitude details are correctly configured.
Cheers mate, i used an old icecrypt h to h which drove it fine but updated to a newer model before icecrypt went under and it is an absolute 'mare with the ZG H9. It drives an old amiko box fine but not the ZG I resolved not to let it beat me six months ago but Im gonna change my motor back to the old un. Sick of it

The only thing that has on occasion tripped me up is setting our Hemisphere.
As all images are from the Northern Hemisphere they are set by default to that. So for us down in the southern you have to change the setting to South...
I do it automatically these days so don't even look at it.
Then USALS works fine.
Otherwise the Moteck goes off on a Tangent and hits its Limits..

I used my H9 with a stab mount it was fine, got sick of the little niggles with it and gave it to my brother he had issues driving a Dark Motor superior.

I used my H9 with a stab mount it was fine, got sick of the little niggles with it and gave it to my brother he had issues driving a Dark Motor superior.
Well i'm about to go back to my original icecrypt but have yesterday invested in a technomate to see if it makes a difference. being delivered tomorrow, i also use a stab that drives a dish on the front of my property but again ive had problems since changing to an amiko viper combo, with the dish keep driving to zero on sat change then it needing to be faffed about with to get it to drive into required sat position. The odd thing is I have never had probs with using an amiko mini extra driving either motor, and have used it just to drive my dish to the required sat then swapping arial back. I have read the ZG is reported not to like multi connection lnbs.
The last three boxes i have bought have been a nightmare for dish driving including the ZG 4k jobbie i got and set up for a mate. That has been an embarrassment. Sorry to have gone off topic. I should have started a new thread Cheers

Well i'm about to go back to my original icecrypt but have yesterday invested in a technomate to see if it makes a difference. being delivered tomorrow, i also use a stab that drives a dish on the front of my property but again ive had problems since changing to an amiko viper combo, with the dish keep driving to zero on sat change then it needing to be faffed about with to get it to drive into required sat position. The odd thing is I have never had probs with using an amiko mini extra driving either motor, and have used it just to drive my dish to the required sat then swapping arial back. I have read the ZG is reported not to like multi connection lnbs.
The last three boxes i have bought have been a nightmare for dish driving including the ZG 4k jobbie i got and set up for a mate. That has been an embarrassment. Sorry to have gone off topic. I should have started a new thread Cheers
Id re cable given your on going problems driving a motor with different receivers, maybe use some low loss stuff wt100 or even CT125

Will consider doing that, once ive tried the new motor. Cheers mate.

Different motor has solved the ZG movement issue. Still trying to resolve the sound problem with img versions but will get there.

Back