no picons on cooltv guide

yeah I would have thought so too, they work great in channel and on oled but just cant seem to get them working in cool guide, as I said if there was none working that would be fine its the fact theres some random ones showing,

there stored in /usb/picon,

ive just checked another dm800se and that's the same showing the odd picon so it must be a problem somewhere that I'm not seeing,ill try play about with settings in cooltv guide but I doubt that's the problem

its got to be the version of cool tv guide

and on the new install you used the cool tv guise file I posted for snp picons ?

the cool tv guide I'm using is v7.3.0 that seems to be the latest one

I will delete it tho and try another just incase.

uninstalled current guide restarted box,installed the one you said,restarted box....still exactly the same....im about crying here!

ive read on older versions you can set the picon path, but there isn't an option on this version to set the path...is there anyway to do it?

Last edited:
The version of cooltvguide that rat has posted works fine so you must have an issue with your picon pack

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Where are your picon installed to post path to them

And is this pack up to date also what format are your picon in

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

yep pack is up to date, its the latest snp ones rat just sent me.

ive just sussed out when in cool tv setup if I turn - show picon to NO, it removes the odd random picon I have, when turned back to YES it still only shows the same random ones again....

If you have installed cooltvguide that rat posted and picon pack is good I'm stumped no idea what is is. Only thing I can think of is try a different usb and see how you get on

its a different usb in each box so defo not that,....
must be something to do with picon pack somewhere but as I said its the one rat told me to use,
was thinking maybe its picking up another picon folder on box somewhere but I doubt it can be if cool guide is set to use them from usb,

ill keep trying tho.

Back