nextgen 1x & 2x(fixed epg)

gav12345 said:
well de thanks a lot works and looks much better now m8 thanks

cheers

No problem mate if you need anything else let me know,

de_deej

Bit more info for you.
Swapping over to newcamd results in a very out of syncronisation audio. Swapping back to evocamd and everything is good again.

When in evocamd very impressed overall. In addition to the above comment just the slight hiccuping in the channel scanning and that is the only other issue I can currently see.

Also is there the menu buried somewhere I've not found to activate the EPG while in stand-by mode?

cdh555 said:
Bit more info for you.
Swapping over to newcamd results in a very out of syncronisation audio. Swapping back to evocamd and everything is good again.

This could be a need of a ucode change as mine changes ok no probs

When in evocamd very impressed overall. In addition to the above comment just the slight hiccuping in the channel scanning and that is the only other issue I can currently see

I have sent pm to cydine so we will see what happens with that

Also is there the menu buried somewhere I've not found to activate the EPG while in stand-by mode?

i dont know if it has it in this image as its not sportster prob set in the image

cheers

Gav got a few new channels with this image horror channel & some test channels are showing programs!!!!!!!! p.s got the games working!!! nice1 gav thx 4 the help;) Griz

Griz said:
Gav got a few new channels with this image horror channel & some test channels are showing programs!!!!!!!! p.s got the games working!!! nice1 gav thx 4 the help;) Griz

lol i knew they will be ok to play on this image and its easy when you know how

and now you can help out someone else when the time comes m8

its good being here aint it m8

cheers

flashed this onto the box earlier scanned great picked up 58 transponders usually get 30 and that was with your ealier next gen image everythign running fine then got 2 freezes in quick succession will leave it on for now but might go back to your other next gen as i didnt have 1 lock up and can live with the little epg it gives

jjlee said:
flashed this onto the box earlier scanned great picked up 58 transponders usually get 30 and that was with your ealier next gen image everythign running fine then got 2 freezes in quick succession will leave it on for now but might go back to your other next gen as i didnt have 1 lock up and can live with the little epg it gives

change the ucode to 001A m8

also is it sagem or nokia m8

cheers

its a sagem i changed all the settings your meant to if you own a sagem but havent tried changing the ucode i will try it for longer it might have just been a one off

Hi mate,

I noticed that the Zap Back Time and dbox restart were missing from Gavs menu. So I have fixed the Shellexe.conf file for you. I have also translated the update menu for you.

I also noticed that whenever I checked the cpu info I always get the following result "The CPU is not busy" is this normal or is it not functioning correctly.

Everything else is working 100% so far so keep up the good work mate.

de_deej

Last edited:
gav12345 said:
This could be a need of a ucode change as mine changes ok no probs

Ok, I was running with the default of 0014, I'll try swaping over to the 001A ucode.

This brings me onto a question I've been wanting to ask for a while as I've not been able to find out..... What exactly are ucodes? and what do they do?

gav12345 said:
When in evocamd very impressed overall. In addition to the above comment just the slight hiccuping in the channel scanning and that is the only other issue I can currently see

I have sent pm to cydine so we will see what happens with that

Great, thanks for that. If a change happens and it needs testing let me know and I'll help as I can.

Thanks for the answers.

de_deej said:
Hi mate,

I noticed that the Zap Back Time and dbox restart were missing from Gavs menu. So I have fixed the Shellexe.conf file for you. I have also translated the update menu for you.

I also noticed that whenever I checked the cpu info I always get the following result "The CPU is not busy" is this normal or is it not functioning correctly.

Everything else is working 100% so far so keep up the good work mate.

de_deej

thanks for that also i edited it a bit so when you activate the ucode0014 it shows up as it didnt before and ppl was moaning about that but all sorted now you gave me the idea m8 cheers

cdh555 said:
Ok, I was running with the default of 0014, I'll try swaping over to the 001A ucode.

This brings me onto a question I've been wanting to ask for a while as I've not been able to find out..... What exactly are ucodes? and what do they do?

it activates different drivers and at ucode 0014 my box messes up so i always put it on 001A and its fine its down to the box as some boxes work fine on 0014 and some 001A

if people are having probs with zink or juttery screen the should also change it to 001A like me

cheers

johnovhebb said:
i cant download the images m8 can u help

when you open it press and hold ctrl button and click on the link you want m8

hope that helps you out

cheers

hi been working my boxs with this image for 3 weeks no probs with the picture but now and again i loose my epg a reboot and it comes back thats the only problem

Gav, swapped over to ucode 001A and indeed now when I use newcamd the sound is in sync.

Only 1 major issue for me and that's the scan not picking up on all the channels, a good image once again.

Thanks.

cdh555 said:
Gav, swapped over to ucode 001A and indeed now when I use newcamd the sound is in sync.

Only 1 major issue for me and that's the scan not picking up on all the channels, a good image once again.

Thanks.

hi m8

the scannin g i thought was sorted by i have sent pm to cydine and he is a busy bee at the moment so we will have to wait until he has the time

cheers

hi gav
installed 1x image on sagem box dont get channel 5 after scan sym6887
not check the rest also when going up and down channels screen goes blank but u get sound is there away to fix this

get picture back when u go up or down channel then go back to the channel u want

gav12345 said:
thanks for that also i edited it a bit so when you activate the ucode0014 it shows up as it didnt before and ppl was moaning about that but all sorted now you gave me the idea m8 cheers

No problem mate.

I noticed the ucode not showing and I thought it migt confuse some people, I wasn't wrong lol....

What did you think about the cpu util ??

de_deej

de_deej said:
No problem mate.

I noticed the ucode not showing and I thought it migt confuse some people, I wasn't wrong lol....

What did you think about the cpu util ??

de_deej

thats good m8

thanks for that m8

cheers

Back