nextgen 1x & 2x(fixed epg)

ok people

brand new updated image 1x and 2x here

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60813

Thanks to cydine for the scan.conf, cables.xml and the brand new just come out hot of the press zapit that should give you 100 percent scanning for cableuk sym6887 and cableuk sym6952

Also has the brand new hot of the press not in any uk image until now the Evocamd NextLevel Vol1.05 just come out

some magic files and also infos modded as well with the help of de_deej thanks for that

also my modded english.local in the epg says tv guides and stuff that i created
if you dont like it then just put your own in i just thought it would be a good idea to make it more easier to understand

hope you all enjoy

what you lot waiting for stop reading and go get it man

lol

cheers

Hi mate,

Just flashed this image. First the picture and sound is Great. Better then the new pro I think. I like the simplicity of the menus.

I haven't tried necam yet but the new evo seems to be very smooth.

Anyway nice one mate I will give some more feedback when I have it.

I would suggest starting a new thread to avoid confussion as it took me a while to find this one (I thought it was for the old one only).

I have something for you extract the cdkvcinfo and put it into root/bin overwrite the existing one and reboot. Let me know what you think.

de_deej

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I really like the epg font.

de_deej

de_deej said:
Hi mate,

Just flashed this image. First the picture and sound is Great. Better then the new pro I think. I like the simplicity of the menus.

I would suggest starting a new thread to avoid confussion as it took me a while to find this one (I thought it was for the old one only).

I have something for you extract the cdkvcinfo and put it into root/bin overwrite the existing one and reboot. Let me know what you think.

de_deej

cheers m8

i put it on but i have not rebooted yet so i will let you know m8

cheers

Good job on the scanning, I've been struggling recently to find an image that can scan 100% so I've had to be editing my services file manually to get everything.

Strang new way of getting am image, took me a moment to figure out what you'd done :)

I am flashing this image at the moment then it's scan time and I'll post feedback about it.

Thanks for the effort in producing the image Gav.

cdh555 said:
Good job on the scanning, I've been struggling recently to find an image that can scan 100% so I've had to be editing my services file manually to get everything.

Strang new way of getting am image, took me a moment to figure out what you'd done :)

I am flashing this image at the moment then it's scan time and I'll post feedback about it.

Thanks for the effort in producing the image Gav.

well cheers m8 but some of this thanks also goes to cydine thats done the scanning side of things m8

cheers

de_deej said:
Hi mate,

de_deej

well de thanks a lot works and looks much better now m8 thanks

cheers

GAV i have just flashed this image onto my box, i had the prvious next gen image, what is the difference apart from the boot up screen and using evocam d in stead of newcamd

Well that was interesting, an hours power cut interrupting me trying it out! :)

OK, 3 bits.
1) Unfortunately a scan didn't get 100% of channels, I found all the transpoders correctly but I was over 30 channels short. There didn't seem to be any transponder specifically missing but just a few that had missing channels.

2) The scan yeilded an update for myself, and I know you posted on this Gav a few days back, I figured out why channel 5 had gone channel not found / available! The reason is NTL have shifted the transponder etc it is transmitted on. Edit the services file and BINGO, channel 5 once more.

3) Is there the menu buried somewhere I've not found to activate the EPG while in stand-by mode?

Thanks again to each and everyone who's put effort in.

gav quick before my computer goes down there doing something in my area and am gonna be losing services soon its fantastic very clear i watched sky sport and you know the writing that comes on down the bottom well theres no haze to its really clear ,sharp colours are bright and when you look in the diastance of something there is no distortion whatsover,there is a small delay when changing channles screen goes black for couple of secs but comes on by the way ive put it on my box (waitng for time and it works there as well)watched car rallying when you see them flying round the corners the image is stable ,follow the wheels and there is no blur to it great work m8 just had time to do this dont you think this should be a new thread?

stugga said:
GAV i have just flashed this image onto my box, i had the prvious next gen image, what is the difference apart from the boot up screen and using evocam d in stead of newcamd

it has cydines new zapit on it and i thought it was supposed to give 100 percent scanning i will talk to cydine about this and see what he has said

better picture quality

cheers

Hi Gav this latest nextgen image is Great!!!!! will the games work with this new image as ive tried but failed!!!!!!! put them in the pluggins rebooted but no games!!!!!! Griz

Griz said:
Hi Gav this latest nextgen image is Great!!!!! will the games work with this new image as ive tried but failed!!!!!!! put them in the pluggins rebooted but no games!!!!!! Griz

i dont know if you can send them to me the ones you use ill have a look at them m8

cheers

How do i send them yo you m8:Cheers: Griz

is this better than the 12/11/05? as in loading up? i had the 19/11/05 one i had problems on that with epg not showing program info for the channels and had to reset it quite often then i put on 12/11/05 and that was much better boots up quick no epg problems so far just a glitch once so far when i turned to sky one it wasnt showing but with the quick reboot as it does it was fine, so is this new image like this with the quick reboot?

i think i have all the channels i can get i have 277 listed, obviously includes the test channels etc. is scanning any quicker? i know its said to scan 100% so thats got to be good and ive read many of the good comments here.

sorry to be asking all this but my girlfriend dosent like me messing with the box every other day so i dont want to go changing anything if its not going to be better than what i have got already, on the image im using now everything is good apart from the odd glitch that is solved by a quick reboot.

thanks in advance.

Image is great for picture and sound, not tried any other fetures but all seems to be working well. Thanks Gav

it sounds like you should keep your image if you are happy with it and only change it when you have problems with it

if you dont your bird is going to kick your ass m8

and its always best not to upset the other half m8

as they know best (so they think lol) we keep it like that m8

cheers

Ibanez thanks for the feedback m8 and your welcome

cheers

Gav im just doing a scan with this new image & i normally get around 260-270 transponders with this new image i have got 315 so far i hope i get more channels!!!!!! fingers crossed! the picture quality is nother short of superb m8 keep up the great work!!!!!! p.s let me know about the games:Cheers: Griz

i got more transponders but lost channels strange

Back