nextgen 1x & 2x(fixed epg)

gav12345 said:
2x
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58318

1x
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58319

and thanks to cydine for the sectionsd. the epg for the uk working perfectly no front row epg though

dont forget for sagem dboxs 1x or 2x do the following

press dbox...settings...misc...avia (nokia) off...back... red to save settings back to tv

now
blue...gavs-menu blue...yellow system menu...3 hardware settings...green gtx/enx chipset settings...blue sagem/phillips enx tdp trace on

then back to title hardware settings then yellow driver selection...red to active nokia avia500 to 600 asks to restart press yes/ja

if after you have zink problems then
blue...gavs-menu blue...yellow system menu...3 hardware settings...red ucode selection...and choose ucode 0014 then restart your box and hopefully no more zinc probs and all running smooth

cheers all different slightly different gavs menu as well

enjoy

cheers
Can you tell me how to load nextgen image, do i have to join them first ?
Thanks in advance .

telboy2002 said:
Can you tell me how to load nextgen image, do i have to join them first ?
Thanks in advance .

Its very simple m8.... download all four parts to your desktop. Then open Part1 in WinRAR. In the archive, you'll see one single file... extract that to your desktop. Then delete parts 1 to 4. You should then be left with just the one remaining file.

You flash the remaining file to your desktop.
Its only been uploaded like that so that it uploads properly, etc.

Liam.

liamcrayden said:
Its very simple m8.... download all four parts to your desktop. Then open Part1 in WinRAR. In the archive, you'll see one single file... extract that to your desktop. Then delete parts 1 to 4. You should then be left with just the one remaining file.

You flash the remaining file to your desktop.
Its only been uploaded like that so that it uploads properly, etc.

Liam.

yes mate the links are there so just click on them and follow liams instruction in four parts

cheers

gav12345 said:
yes mate the links are there so just click on them and follow liams instruction in four parts

cheers

He may be having problems as his only posted once.

de_deej

You can get front row to work with some canges to the service and bouquets.xml files, but you dont know whats on, but you can watch them
epg does not work on front row

front row will run for another year yet so any update must welcome.

why cant we use brutforce scan ?
I tryied the brutforce scan files, but that did not work ?

hi ianmax123

what area is this file for m8

cheers

hi all
installed new image today.every thing looks good,keep up the good work gav

can someone help me on how i change the remote control up and down buttons with the new image up is down,down is up

yes m8 press dbox then settings then key setup and change as you will in there m8

cheers

Can this image be installed with no remote???

I have no working remote for my sagem and are getting freezing with the current image, if i try this one will I be able to configure it through my PC's remote option or would I have to reboot to get that to work?

Cheers

heres on for you gav new image great have it one box since i put it on when you brought it out its been great but noticed something the last 4 days when i get up in the morning it shows the right date (eg 22 nov)but the time has stopped at 0150?4 days on the trot (i leave it on standby)when i switch it on goes to bbc 1 and time sorts its self?

with this one i dont know but could it be that something happened to the cc's network during the night maybe

but i started to do shutdown at night cause i feel its better that way saves energy, money, cools down the box

i was leaving it on standby but during the night i felt the top of the box and it was warm so im not doing that anymore obviously something is ticking away in there

so i shutdown the box in future to be safe than sorry

cheers

hi gav have installed ur image when i try to change the settings for a sagem the bit about blue sagem/phillips enx tdp trace on,cant get it to change to on just stays at off.do i need to change this to on

you will need this guide for a sagem for all sagems

I think your latest version is brill.

Love the web interface, but would like to be able to edit the bouquets in it.

I like the Live TV best, as I can take laptop to bed and watch whatever I like.

Brill mate.

Keep up the good work.

hi,

i am new,

I updated to the next-generation image,

1. this is fine , apart from front row epg does not display anthing apart from no service, the channels are there , picture is there.

2. you posted a update , how do i apply that, the rar image just should a series of files.

basic_net12 said:
hi,

i am new,

I updated to the next-generation image,

1. this is fine , apart from front row epg does not display anthing apart from no service, the channels are there , picture is there.

2. you posted a update , how do i apply that, the rar image just should a series of files.

the epg fixed was the latest updated next-gen image that i updated m8

no more

cheers

news update

cydine the man has made a zapit that should provide 100 percent scanning on this image

so i will upload it just doing some tests at the mo

be back soon

cheers

Back