Next Leeds manager betting

It's just getting silly now, managers will be coming in on a game to game contract, as soon as you lose your out.

I think Leeds should have gone for an Allardyce, Hodgson, Warnock type UK manager instead of Gracia.
Right now It's all about fighting it out not tactics and formations. It's about getting back when needed in numbers,scrapping for every ball at 900mile an hour.

For me the only way Leeds can possibly stay up is what they do when their out of possession, stopping other teams from playing which I think will be Allardyce's tactics (if possible) which means every player working it till their sack falls off.

You see so many lazy tw*t footballers light jogging then pointing when they should be busting a gut themselves.

Can you imagine he gets Leeds out the mess ? Fat Sam Leeds legend, tbh it doesn't sound right

Just seen an enhanced bet City to be leading at half time against Leeds,
Was 2/5
now evs
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be on the table if Allardyce wasn't appointed 10 men behind ball , try to stop them playing and all that

Good Luck to Big Sam today, it wouldn't be the first time that he got a result against all the odds.

I also think that he has played a blinder with his 3 million reward if Leeds stay up, as he could lose every game and still collect.

looks like the 3 million is safe,buy some good championship players with it🙈

I'm not sure Allardyce will want the job. At he's age I don't think he's got a Championship battle in him. Saying that, I reckon that's the least of Leeds's problems. They 1st need to sort out the major ownership issues they've got and sort the so called takeover which now looks in jeopardy.

To the Leeds fans on here, what was the script with that Rutter deal ?. Was it dodgey dealings or something or simply a panic buy ?.

That's an awful lot of money £36million for a 20 year old who'd only scored 2 in 17. And not that, to give him a 5.5 year deal. For me something majorly stinks there and then no one picks him. Surely he's not that bad or is he ?.

I'm not sure Allardyce will want the job. At he's age I don't think he's got a Championship battle in him. Saying that, I reckon that's the least of Leeds's problems. They 1st need to sort out the major ownership issues they've got and sort the so called takeover which now looks in jeopardy.

To the Leeds fans on here, what was the script with that Rutter deal ?. Was it dodgey dealings or something or simply a panic buy ?.

That's an awful lot of money £36million for a 20 year old who'd only scored 2 in 17. And not that, to give him a 5.5 year deal. For me something majorly stinks there and then no one picks him. Surely he's not that bad or is he ?.

you think thats bad look at the contracts Chelsea gave to some of its players. 8 year contracts and the players are on big money and Chelsea paid big fees for them.

Wouldnt be surprised if Chelsea when bust over these deals.

Yeah gotta agree Chelsea put them all on stupid long deals to get round the fair play spending rules, they actually have 3 teams.

West Brom are the next who might just go into admin. Parachute payments have ended and a £20million loan needs paying asap. Their owner a chinese guy is refusing to talk to anyone and has basically gone into hiding.

If Leeds are not taken over or go straight back up I fear they might be in alot of trouble on and off the field. Going straight back up might not be as easy as some people think.

There'll be the likes of Middlesbrough Sunderland, Coventry, Blackburn plus the likes of Sheff Weds who'll be on a roll then throw in your money bags Stoke plus Norwich who I think will improve and that's without mentioning Leicester and Southampton the Championship will never be as hard to gain promotion from.

The blueprint to copy is Brighton. In all my years I've never seen a recruitment policy and plan like there's. It's a joy to watch them play. There's a Pep interview talking about their style of play, he can't give enough praise.

But as for Leeds ?, If they are not taken over which is looking highly unlikely then they be in more trouble than the actually realise

Leeds United Football Club can announce that the EFL has approved the sale of the Club to 49ers Enterprises, paving the way for the immediate transition of ownership.

Paraag Marathe, previously Vice Chairman and Board member of the Club, will take over as Leeds United Chairman

Eat my words looks like the yanks have took full control. No doubt they'll try to emulate Burnley last season but it comes at a cost. It's a fine balancing act juggling spending and promotion.
Money doesn't always work and I'm not 100% convinced Farke is the right guy, I think there was far better candidates out there.

Im of the thinking Leeds are on the back foot incoming players wise. The EFL took too long to ratify Leeds, causing doubts in players and managers considering us.

Leicester and Southampton have the drop on us in their ability to keep players and have been signing since the window opened, both in a stronger position than Leeds and i exspect them to be the top 2 teams for automatic.

Leeds will lose more of its star players due to their stupid relegation clauses that blithering idiot Orta allowed, hopefully we can keep a couple. It's a full rebuild job and that needs time to gel and adapt to Farke who is 100% the right man out of the candidates considering coming to Leeds. The manager is not a concern for Leeds fans.

Playoffs for me is the best i can hope for. PL is the aim, although im sure to enjoy this season more than the last two.

Back