Next Leeds manager betting

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I always have a punt on Prem clubs naming new managers as there's some decent value out there if you can get a sniff of a name.

When I looked yesterday Andoni Iraola was 4/1 but I missed that, now he's 2/1 I think he'd be the one to have a punt on

Erik ten Hag and Josep Sala are both 15/8

but if I was to bet it would be on Marcelo Bielsa at 5/1

Carlos Corberán
Yeah I think it's between him and Andoni tbh. Thing is you won't have much time as Leeds don't p*ss around when naming managers, their normally stood in the corridor with a cardboard box ready

I've given up on betting on it, no one wants the job former Ajax manager Alfred Schroeder doesn't want it either

Leave it with caretaker - he is getting more from the players than Marsch was - apart from goals! 😂

My money is on Josep Sala as he will be looking for a new scam, I mean new job :rolleyes:

I thought Nuno Espirito Santo was in with a shout till I read that Leeds would have to pay his current club around £5.5 million in compensation but isn't Helder Costa on loan at the same club?, Could be a deal to be done there,
I might have a punt on him, 7/1 with Betfair and Paddypower

Last edited:
Gracia appointed new manager, glad I never bothered having a punt on it he wasn't even on most people's radar

cant see any decent manager going there,absolutely shocking defensive record ,such a shame for a once great club,charlton,hunter to name a couple must be turning in their graves watching the shambolic defence there now,only hope for them is they got to believe the clubs below them will keep losing,man city away this week,can see a record score happening.😱😱

Sam Allardyce, who is in talks to become Leeds United manager, will earn a £2.5m bonus if he keeps them in the Premier League

Back