* News * Politics * The far right BNP membership list leaked online

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is the communist party and have committed human atrocities as bad as the Nazis did but i don't hear people jumping up and down shouting and screaming about it
millions were executed on Starlin's orders many more by Russian presidents ordering that anyone trying to defect/leave mother Russia just be shot with out warning or for just disagreeing with their total rule

You're right, communism (though altruistic in principle) has been the source of many oppressive regimes and i'm sure we would be discussing them in the same manner if we had British Communist Party (maybe we do but I haven't heard of them). However surely thats just trying to divert attention, they're wrong too and you say nothing so leave us be.

and there are many people who are not and never have been members that have convictions for racial hatred- so wot is your point here he has a conviction for racial hatred

Your right, there are lots of people that have these convictions, they are deplorable scummy people, and if I had a political view they would be the last people I would choose to lead me. But a party is reflected by its leader and so maybe you don't agree fundamentally with BNP views if yours differ from his.

and wot do we have now ?? look at afghanistan where is the oil there ?? it is because the Taliban are there and bin laden runs them and the great USA don't like him or wot he stands for

Don't like him and what he stands for, he authorised the murder of thousands of Americans, you have quite a way of trivialising one of the worst moments in modern history.

You're the expert! ;)

Nara now that your a big big nobody in Leicester do I still have to bow to you?

Are you trying to say something in a cryptic way?, If so dont beat about the bush just say what you mean

You're right, communism (though altruistic in principle) has been the source of many oppressive regimes and i'm sure we would be discussing them in the same manner if we had British Communist Party (maybe we do but I haven't heard of them). However surely thats just trying to divert attention, they're wrong too and you say nothing so leave us be.
we do have a British communist party Tony Ben labour mp is a member and so are many more on the labour party, and who organized the ain't poll tax riots - the anti Nazi marches ?? the anti Nazi league who are run by the communist party of GB

your right, there are lots of people that have these convictions, they are deplorable scummy people, and if I had a political view they would be the last people I would choose to lead me. But a party is reflected by its leader and so maybe you don't agree fundamentally with BNP views if yours differ from his.
any how many politicians have done the same or even worse
back handers - used rent boys and used their political contacts to have it brushed under some carpet

Don't like him and what he stands for, he authorised the murder of thousands of Americans, you have quite a way of trivialising one of the worst moments in modern history.
and how many people have been murdered by the Russians - Americans - Britain's to serve their own needs ??
i would not like to say

When you say ethnic minority, don't you actually mean muslim? IIRC Nick Griffin openly said his problem was with muslims and not other minorities.

No mate.

Only because nothing that pig says is 'open'. He knows he can't do the 'kick em all out' speeches he has done in the past, because we have laws against that, as he well knows.

He is picking on Muslims because he can see the tension there, and is exploiting it.

The guy is a loon. The last lot of immigrants in the door are the first ones to get the blame. It has happened throughout history.

The difference is, this shadow of a man codifies that theory into an incoherent policy statement that appeals to the disenfranchised.

Anybody watch that documentary '100% English'?

I think it was Channel 4. They essentially DNA tested 8 morons who believed that they were descendants of Anglo Saxons, and that fact meant they had sovereignty over England.

Then in an orderly fashion, DNA tests showed them that they were a melting pot of the worlds populace. Their reaction? 'Um, err'

It's just all so frigging stupid.

I think it was Channel 4. They essentially DNA tested 8 morons who believed that they were descendants of Anglo Saxons, and that fact meant they had sovereignty over England.

Remember that the Anglo-Saxons are themselves immigrants from mainly germanic tribes that started to arrive in Britain after the decline of Roman rule.

Most of the Romans here were also of various mixed races ranging from North African to Eastern Mediteranean to North European (mostly Gaul & Germanic tribes). There were actually very few real romans though as they prefered to rule by proxy.

The Celts are also, to a large extent, migrants from Europe mostly thought to be of Gaul or Germanic extract.

Take into account later Viking/Norman influences (mostly Danish but also some Norwegian) and the later almost continuous migration of various European groups and you'll see there's really no such thing as a true Brit. We're just a mish-mash of many diverse cultures, pretty much the same as most other European countries !

Couldn't agree more nozzer.

If anthropological data is to be believed, we are all african.

Try and tell a BNP member there dads dads dads dad x 1157 is a darkie.

i just want britian to be a country where the british people come first, im not saying we have to boot out all muslims / jews / blacks etc but they shouldnt be allowed to stay if they refuse to follow the british boundries etc im not saying they have to christian or anything like that but its the sheers bollocks this country just lays down and takes while the working class are being spunged off of to fund it all, thats what annoys me i dont know if that means im a believer of the bnp's beliefs or what but i believe britain comes first and if you want to live here you have to respect and be a part of that and accept the british way of life, as far as religion goes though i have no problem with mosques etc just because your not a christian doesnt mean your not british.

Couldn't agree more nozzer.

If anthropological data is to be believed, we are all african.

Try and tell a BNP member there dads dads dads dad x 1157 is a darkie.

Try telling that to the Muslim fanatics and that nutcase leader Mohamhead your get a far worse reaction, let alone the BNP fanatics

Yeah I remember that program about British peoples DNA and heritage. Thinking back it reminded me of the questions put forward to Texan rednecks in the recent US elections :Laugh:

Geez so we're all Africans hey, better not tell my old man, he one of the biggest racists I know.

Did anyone catch the profiles of these BNP members on Newsnight last night? They're mainly working class people from Romford which is a few miles from me LOL.

There does seem to be a fair few around Essex, which is a shame because that where I now live.

we do have a British communist party Tony Ben labour mp is a member and so are many more on the labour party, and who organized the ain't poll tax riots - the anti Nazi marches ?? the anti Nazi league who are run by the communist party of GB

any how many politicians have done the same or even worse
back handers - used rent boys and used their political contacts to have it brushed under some carpet

and how many people have been murdered by the Russians - Americans - Britain's to serve their own needs ??
i would not like to say

Am sorry, I have obviously completely lost you point here. Are these just ramblings?

Anti-nazi marches by communist party, what are you trying to say, that nazi ideals are a good thing?

Rent boys???? What????? I don't think a leader of one of the more mainstream parties would get away with anything you've mentioned and still remain in charge.

Murders by Russians, Americans & British, does this in some way entitle you to trivialise 9/11.

Try telling that to the Muslim fanatics and that nutcase leader Mohamhead your get a far worse reaction, let alone the BNP fanatics

Do you actually have anything to add or are you just trying to P people off?

Well all his posts appear to be deliberately aimed at either muslims or Nara... The offense doesnt even have any thought or intelligence behind it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back