* News * Politics * The far right BNP membership list leaked online

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to argue like this:

Mozr: BNP is bad

Emarald: Fanatical Muslims are worse.

By comparison Emerald is trying to point out that the BNP is better than fanatical muslims (which at this point in history is true) thus implicitly defending them, instead of just conceding that they are a bunch of ill informed scared idiots.

Ah well.

By comparison Emerald is trying to point out that the BNP is better than fanatical muslims (which at this point in history is true) thus implicitly defending them, instead of just conceding that they are a bunch of ill informed scared idiots.

Ah well.

Funny, we seem to be having the same discussion about Nazis and communism, though it must be said the point is being made slightly (only slightly) more coherently.

The post that I quoted is nothing but trying to be offensive to people, it is not an arguement or anything in who is better or worse... Every comment made is either directed personally towards Nara or towards Muslim bashing, and the comments even though they can be offensive to some are so childish and dumb sounding that its just getting stupid

"Try telling that to the Muslim fanatics and that nutcase leader Mohamhead your get a far worse reaction, let alone the BNP fanatics"

A news thread about the BNP, where does Mohammed come into it?

Im not the first and im sure I wont be the last to ask if he is just a wind up merchant, if so at least do it in a way that makes sense or a manner that some could find funny because this is just making you look dumb

Last edited:
The post that I quoted is nothing but trying to be offensive to people, it is not an arguement or anything in who is better or worse... Every comment made is either directed personally towards Nara or towards Muslim bashing, and the comments even though they can be offensive to some are so childish and dumb sounding that its just getting stupid

Very true.

man this list just goes to show you never really know folk

**** me,i just had a look thru the list at folk in leeds-- 3 people from my family on my dads side(ive had nothing to do with my dad or his family since i was 6 months old
)

an ex girlfriends mum and an old neighbour

one thing i did notice,which i found odd is that around 95 percent of folk from leeds on the list are from mainly "national" populated areas,i only saw 2 names from "non natianal) populated areas--i would have thought it would be the other way round

So do we have a reason to be scared of the BNP?

I disagree with the BNP's politics on nearly every level. They are an off shoot from the British National front, of which Nick Griffin was a member. He later went of to help form the Third Way (another facist party) and then the BNP.

If the members of the BNP are so embarasses about their membership of the party, do we really need to waste time on them?

I thought these guys were a harmless bunch as portrayed in South Park. Do they still go **** bashing, I haven't been chased and beaten up since the 80's.

Ah well.

Mozr I agree they are all a bunch of ill informed scared idiots. but I would not have put it so mildly
I would not defend the views some members have, at the same time I do not think all Muslims are fanatics, but I do think all Welsh people are secret members of Owain Glyndŵr

no need to get all nostalgic m8 :)

Yes!

Perfect line.

I can just see munkey's wistful old face, as he looks back on his youth. Like that time when he had his jaw broke outside the kebab house.

'Memories, like the corners of my mind...'

... Every comment made is either directed personally towards Nara or towards Muslim bashing, and the comments even though they can be offensive to some are so childish and dumb sounding that its just getting stupid.....

We do have some history over the years. The feeling is mutual.

How come I get the impression he's an alias for another member.

He's had several aliases.

@Karym, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there bud, can't see ehere he's levelled that one at us, unless he's edited a post.

you justy claimed we are all ill-informed idiots.

I want to know what makes you think that and what we are all ill-informed about. Simple question, how about an answer?

Where did I claim that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back