* News * Politics * The far right BNP membership list leaked online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there have been people indigenous to this country - Griffin admitted last night that he is on the side of white british people.
how can there be britain in the past had so many invaders so who is to say who is indigenous where do you draw the line and does that not make you god or acting like one

They may be support from Asians etc, there may even be some who vote for them - but they cannot join as a member. And that is due to their background.

Hardly a good way of running a party is it? Only white British people get to be members, but all the other folk who dont fit the bill get to vote?

no it aint thats why i stopped doing anything for em double standards imo
the head of the NF was a jew work that out
several top members of the bnp are gay and openly about it

I have very strong views about the BNP, so please anyone reading this take it into account when reading my posts.
well said and so do i
no offence is ment by my posts same as yours just my expirence and views
totaly agree with you

The BNP is a joke anyway.

Why would the members be upset about their names being made public? Are they embarassed about being members?

For the same reason the Muslims fanatics cover their faces outside the mosques when they are chanting hatred towards British people

No probs 'don't do it'. I am a dry bastard.

Oh, if anyone supports the BNP who are an ethinc minority, can I be the first to openly call them a fucking moron.

At least some anglo-saxon/celtic white people have an excuse to be bigoted fools.

For the same reason the Muslims fanatics cover their faces outside the mosques when they are chanting hatred towards British people

Yes thats right, they are just as dangerous to our civilisation as those muslim fanatics. I don't think that was the point you were trying to make but well done and I agree with you :Clap:

Oh, if anyone supports the BNP who are an ethinc minority, can I be the first to openly call them a fucking moron.

At least some anglo-saxon/celtic white people have an excuse to be bigoted fools.

Im indian and hate asains.. work that out :S

Is that not a bigoted view?

Is that not a bigoted view?

No its just common sense.

Other than through complete stupidity, why would you support a political organisation that wanted deport you from a country that you lived in.

I love it when the very same people who create false states of permanent ownership (such as white people live in England, all brown people should leave), are the first ones to shout pluralism, as soon as you call them a scumbag, 'well aren't you the bigoted one mozr? Who is to say who's right?'

Not so say you were implying that emarald. I don't think you were. It just got me a thinking.

No its just common sense.

Other than through complete stupidity, why would you support a political organisation that wanted deport you from a country that you lived in.

You see stevemac40
A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding state of mind.
But on this forum it is only ever directed towards white people, when in fact a member of any race can be a bigot

lol, you seem to have demonstrated that though havent you, bringing muslims mosques and masks into a thread about a BNP list...

In a previous thread you said youve never seen other races eating together, in this one you seem to be seeing folks coming out of mosques slandering Britain... lol

How do you know it is directed to white folk, when you have no idea what the colour is of the people you are talking to on here or the people you seem to have a problem with?

You see stevemac40
A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding state of mind.
But on this forum it is only ever directed towards white people, when in fact a member of any race can be a bigot

Your quite right, a bigot isn't identified by their skin colour (in fact to believe that would be a bigotted point of view). But of course this has no relevance to any previous posts in this thread, are you intentionally being cryptic?

Last edited:
In a previous thread you said youve never seen other races eating together, in this one you seem to be seeing folks coming out of mosques slandering Britain... lol

Yes on the news, in news papers ect and its not very nice

I think fanatical radical extremists, such as the current scourge of 'Islamists', and nob heads like the BNP are idiots. It has nothing to do with colour for me.

I am intolerant of both their life choices.

If that makes me a bigot I would not have it any other way.

Oh well thats it then. You've seen 10 idiots with banners on a picture, lets deport all of em.

I agree like half a dozen members of the BNP they are not really bigots or racist or even followers of a demented leader, just half a dozen idiots.we should put them all on an island somewhere.

No, it doesnt make me look like god. I dont need to draw lines and say who is indigenous at all. Unfortunately, the BNP would make that choice for us if they got the opportunity.
did i say you personally ?? no in reply to your previous question i was saying that this is wot the bnp are doing

The NF split up to become the BNP and the Third Way, so it doesn't really make any difference. Plus - what does it matter if the head of the NF was a jew?
wrong the nf and the bnp were always separate parties and the nf broke up when they found out a jew was in command just to add a Jew in charge of a far right Nazi party ( as so many label them ) that's wot matters

I just find it odd that so many people complain about our current government, with so many fears concerning totalitarianism etc. The BNP represent a facist government. They represent pretty much anti-everything that exists in the UK right now. They are also openly anti-muslim and anti-gay.
so is the communist party and have committed human atrocities as bad as the Nazis did but i don't hear people jumping up and down shouting and screaming about it
millions were executed on Starlin's orders many more by Russian presidents ordering that anyone trying to defect/leave mother Russia just be shot with out warning or for just disagreeing with their total rule

Griffin has been up in court twice over inciting racial hatred and has one conviction to show for it.

and there are many people who are not and never have been members that have convictions for racial hatred- so wot is your point here he has a conviction for racial hatred

In a world where we are continually going to war over things like oil, do we need a PM who would go to war with another country simply because he doesnt like the look of them, or over the states official religion?

and wot do we have now ?? look at afghanistan where is the oil there ?? it is because the Taliban are there and bin laden runs them and the great USA don't like him or wot he stands for
time and time again we go to war because the yanks tell us to why coz they lent us billions during ww2 and we still ain't paid it back
during the Falklands they supplied the missiles we fired and we ain't paid that back to date
American puppets that wot we are

When you say ethnic minority, don't you actually mean muslim? IIRC Nick Griffin openly said his problem was with muslims and not other minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back