It would be nice to know if this members dish/motor/USALS settings problem has been resolved and if successful what needed to be done. Feedback on members problems and just what steps needed to be done helps other members with the same or similar problems.

It would be nice to know if this members dish/motor/USALS settings problem has been resolved and if successful what needed to be done. Feedback on members problems and just what steps needed to be done helps other members with the same or similar problems.

I think i finally sorted him george unfortunately his dish usals settings is slightly out so when we come to the outer sats he struggles a little he gets everything except 39e which i will talk him through tomorrow hopefully and sort it for him

brian

Well thats good news, not a lot left on 39e nowadays, was a great sat in it's time though. And can we ask just where the problem was? from talking with this member about 3 weeks ago it would appear to have been the initial installation was out by a considerable amount as to why I can only guess but the installer seemed reluctant to accept USALS works 100% when correctly setup.

Well thats good news, not a lot left on 39e nowadays, was a great sat in it's time though. And can we ask just where the problem was? from talking with this member about 3 weeks ago it would appear to have been the initial installation was out by a considerable amount as to why I can only guess but the installer seemed reluctant to accept USALS works 100% when correctly setup.

I know George i dont use bad language but his installer was for want of a better word a knob Alan was totally out on his usals so his dish was obviously so out he would lose most of his channels due to alignment we managed to get his dish centred on a sat using usals and then nudged it slightly as you do and we put it on thor got it as close as we can to a full signal and then it brought in all the other sats he is chuffed now and can watch his toon army i sorted him wiv a good sea lion too

Brin

Yes I spoke to the installer a few weeks ago and could not understand what he was on about he simply was not in a listening mood. I must admit that I was a little out of things with a shingles attack so maybe I was not as clear as I thought I was but I did give a lot of information which should have ended matters then but it did not sink in apparently. Still we all live and learn.

Back