I've got 19E complete. Gonna do the rest tonight. If I can I'll post over weekend. Do I have permissions to upload?

thanx manic and eveyone else for your imput,sorry for slow responce ive got 2 wrists in plaster

Don't go to SCT or the likes then. You'll only get frustrated. lol

installer not very well today,stuck up a ladder all day,doing my sat so i cannot upload his list from him
thanx

very few open with $ sigh im not talking about 28.2. on 28.2 channel 5 won`t open there`s no $ sign its 10773h i think it should be 10964h and channel 5hd with $ wont open does the gift open $ signs apart from 28.2

Channel 5 and channel 5+1 both on 10964 H sr 22000 select this tp and give us your s and q readings, if your stuck I will upload a channels list but note as I use a line do not expect to receive all I do.
At this point I must repeat do not expect any $ channels on 28.2 to open with the gift, this satellite is not included.

Channel 5 and channel 5+1 both on 10964 H sr 22000 select this tp and give us your s and q readings, if your stuck I will upload a channels list but note as I use a line do not expect to receive all I do.
At this point I must repeat do not expect any $ channels on 28.2 to open with the gift, this satellite is not included.

5 sig 88 q98

no 5+

5* red74 q2

5*+1 red s74 q2

5 usa red s76 q0

5 usa +1 red s76 q0

bbc1hd s89 q 98 sound but no picture

on other $ signs on other sats not 28.2 $ won`t open on hot,eut,thor,just the od channel opens,i don`t expect sly ones to open

if u can send me link for latest patch i my try to repatch it.
Channel 5 and channel 5+1 both on 10964 H sr 22000 on mine 10773h

my box is a 9000hd

cheers

Last edited:
With a quality reading of between 0 and 2 your dish is way off the correct position, now was your dish installed by a professional or a diy job?
Are you using USALS or DiseqC to move your motor?
IF USALS have your entered your longitude and latitude settings?
If DiseqC have you located and stored your satellite positions?

With a quality reading of between 0 and 2 your dish is way off the correct position, now was your dish installed by a professional or a diy job?
Are you using USALS or DiseqC to move your motor?
IF USALS have your entered your longitude and latitude settings?
If DiseqC have you located and stored your satellite positions?

he was supposed to be a pro,he used a sat meter

Last edited:
ive got a m8 live 400mts from me with spider 7000hd my sat dish signal runs over his house to the south, his settings are lat 55n long 001.5w get everything
mine are lat 55n long 000.7e if i change mine to his will it work and will i have to do a rescan
he gets 5* 5 usa i dont plus he`s got line

Yes, whoever gave you 0.7e was totally wrong. Your actual location is 55n 1.4w set to that and try my list you will be amazed.

Yes, whoever gave you 0.7e was totally wrong. Your actual location is 55n 1.4w set to that and try my list you will be amazed.

does your patch,have bouquets,like freesat, sport.movies adult ect,the one i got at the moment has all sthe sport in the sport bouquet,and if i change the settings,then do i do a full scan

Last edited:

hi m8, do u get astra 4.8 on your link
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281654/#post2066918
my m8 put it on yesterday but could not find 4.8 on it
my box is getting sorted on wednesday,bloke coming back to change settings, at the moment my setting put my house 60 mile out in the north sea,will he have to alter dish/motor. also the picture from spider is spot on ,on a 8 ft hd projector screen better than most peoples telly`s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back