New to This OnDigital stuff

Would it be possible to use a old funcard for On -digital are are the chips completely diffrerent, if so can you use the same programmer-Please Help!!!!
Thank You.

Hi there matt if you could let us know what sort of programmer you have then we should be able to say if it is compatible or not, And the card sould have a 16f84/24lc16 eeprom/pic for it to work on a ondigital stb....... :)

Gaz,

I noticed in a previous reply that you mention PIC fuse settings when using an Elvis. I know have "The King" and using m6.

I'm using dbmg2 and the card appears to program but I can find no fuse settings or menu to change them. In my old PIC prog DOS utility I send a binary word that represent the fusing .

Incidently someone is testing the card tonight but I get worried when I see fuse settings mentioned.

Can you enlighten me? :rolleyes:

help me pleeeeeeeeze!!!!!
am i gettin old coz this seems very hard to do. got elvis, gold card, mp6, dbmgeditor etc. but cant prog a card to get the full packet on ON-D. Cud any1 spare the time 2 take me throo it from start to fin. Mail me if you want or post. 2 kids drivin me nuts and havnt got much more hair to loose or go grey. help meeeeeeeeeeee b4 i root to this comp chair. :eek:

Your right Gazer - it wasn't you. One of Mickie D's posts that looked like a reply to a Elvis user mentioned the fuses.

Reading it this morning here at work (6am Saturday!!) it makes more sense - I can only assume one of my "eyeball fuses" blew whilst researching during the early hours.

Incidently Maxking's service was fantastic as it always has been over the years I've known him.

I'm set now thanks for the help guys sterling work. Be seeing you soon. :D

Back