new scooter

lambretta logo?

seen this in the paper today and thought it looked ok but having just watched that video i dont know what to make of it.

don't like the way the wheels are esp. the back one sort of sticking out like it does.

i do like the actual design concepts of the red white and blue mod like thene also the dark green with the brown leather.

And the idea of starting it with an ipod/iphone is cool and MODERN ;)

Would i buy one......probably not.

lambretta logo?

seen this in the paper today and thought it looked ok but having just watched that video i dont know what to make of it.

don't like the way the wheels are esp. the back one sort of sticking out like it does.

i do like the actual design concepts of the red white and blue mod like thene also the dark green with the brown leather.

And the idea of starting it with an ipod/iphone is cool and MODERN ;)

Would i buy one......probably not.

looks like something out of the Tron movie doesnt it:proud:

Vespa Too :) its a Mod thing assoiated with any scooter really :)
vespa_s.jpg

vespa.jpg

the writing is the lambretta brand but the roundel has nothing to do with it.

it just put there as a background.

Thanks but You can see where i,m comming from until your post:Clap:

You learn something everyday.....................rep added

come on guys lets be civil ;)

well the scoot looks crap dont like it and ya nacked if u lose ya phone u carnt bypass that all thease twist and gos have there downfall at some point but u carnt beat a classic lolthe smell of 2 stroke oil on a morning its like naparm smells good lol

and a classic vespa lambretta etc etc you can work on ya self and fix ya own flat tyers what can u do with that bugger all ........:proud::proud:

Back