NEW kryptview SOFTWARE HERE !

I am new. plz help me downld the software
Thanks

can anyone tell me how to download, as I could not do it.

Thanks

Have you followed the tutorial? Have you flashed your box before?
If you tell us what you've tried someone may be able to help.
HH.

its set to 5 posts ... you should be fine now :)

Does this file fix the epg, I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to get all the epg

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong thread but I can't understand why the krytview says that it gives a 7 day epg?? Does anyone have this?

7 day epg work for UK only at present and can be temperamental on EX TW areas as far as Im aware

to get 7 day epg follow this

EPG button then GREEN

my epg does two days worth....which is ok for me cos after a hour i forget wot i wanted to watch anyways:D

I wasn't gonna moan about this so called update but I have to say what a pile of shit , I now have the tv programme displayed in the background when I have the epg up , at the expense of the box crashing at least once a day.

I never had this problem before so can't see how this is an improvement !!!

C'mon guys a bit more beta testing wouldn't go a miss , especially as this box is sold on the supposition that it has the best support available in the U.K.

rant over !

Wasnt gonna bother with the update but just noticed this fix !

- Subtitles: Bug fix for channels with multi language subtitles (such as Zee TV in some areas).
These would randomly show a page of subtitle from the wrong language.

Whoop! and cheers

I think I was mentioning subtitles not working on ZeeTV and other channels about a year ago lol

Thats not to suggest bad support considering eurovox and my dreambox never displayed subtitles properly/correctly half the time... at least with the krytview it does 80% of time, only the odd words/sentences I noticed was in french/german on ZeeTV and others.

At least I know Krytview Support is on the case, top notch team and support thx.:Clap:

Just to confirm ive flashed the newest update.

Am very sad to report that the subtitles in ZeeTV are Not fixed, they still appear french or spanish.... randomly.

Its good the krytview team noticed there was a fault in subtitles especially in ZeeTV cos I hinted it I think about a year ago?

But would be nice too have the bugs ironed out at sametime hopefully soon, its still one step better then eurovox which doesnt even display the subttitles half the time !

Hi can anyone help me i am trying to download the krypt file but it wont let me. Many thanks

Hi can anyone help me i am trying to download the krypt file but it wont let me. Many thanks

You'll probably need a few more posts before you can download anything but this image wont help to fix today's problems if thats what you're after !

Back