New K800i Vodafone £39 Delivered!!

Kintekke

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had this little gem passed onto me from a friend

Goto the Marshall Ward Website and type in K800i and a selection of phones will be shown as part of their sale items....I selected the Vodafone option and that's £59 + Delivery

Then go to voucher codes and use the £20 off for orders over £25 voucher and not only do you get the discount but free delivery!!!!

Money off code : ZQ351

You may have to register but who cares for this...just used one of my rarely used addy's

you may not get it, i used the code on another item a few days ago for an item on hotdeals with marshall ward, i think they,ve twigged everyone using the code as i got an email asking me to state where i got the code, another thing they will take the full amount out of your account guaranteed and then if they honour the code refund you the difference, remember if....

Brilliant deal. I ordered mine yesterday and went through ok. I'm sure i had to add another code (ZQ297) to get free delivery as well. Making the price £32!!!!

:banana:

Edit to say

Yes they take full amount then refund back

Payments we've received
02/01/08 Payment Received 59.00 CR
02/01/08 Payment Received - Thank You 3.50 CR
Items you've ordered
02/01/08 XX002 Post And Packing 3.50
02/01/08 PF4212M Sony Ericsson K800i Vodafone 59.00
02/01/08 TO BE CHARGED TO MASTERCARD ON DESPATCH 62.50
Other Items
02/01/08 Promotional Discount 23.50 CR
02/01/08 Promotional Discount 3.50 CR
02/01/08 Item Refund To 23.50
02/01/08 Item Refund To 3.50
02/01/08 REFUND TO MASTERCARD 27.00

Last edited:
Marshall Ward and Littlewoods do sometimes cancel the vouchers. I ordered something once using codes and they phoned me up and told me I cant use them all.

Good luck to those that get it.

Well had the delivery date confirmed...Monday so will deny all knowledge....
Smites of the hoover holiday voucher debarcle lol

the first code doesnt seem to be working says the following:

ZQ351 £20+FREE DEL. Voucher rules not met.

can someone help me? ive got the free delivery to work but not the 20 pound off? please help

its a good deal but not worth a hassle when they take out the money and refund the rest...

but cheers kintekke.. I'll let me sister know as she is after a phone..

its a good deal but not worth a hassle when they take out the money and refund the rest...

but cheers kintekke.. I'll let me sister know as she is after a phone..

Wheres the hassle? You dont have to do anything, its all done automatically for you.

:Clap:

This is a voucher code from another forum, I bought the Sony K800i for £39 including postage at 21.30 today and voucher code still working....

Regards

Taff

This is a voucher code from another forum, I bought the Sony K800i for £39 including postage at 21.30 today and voucher code still working....

Regards

Taff

Ordered one as well this afternoon but no confirmation of the order going through yet.

Can these things be unlocked cheaply? Im on o2...

Had a look on google, some places say they can, other places say dont trust the places that say they can, not sure here...

DOS

hoof... couldnt have resisted.. I have ordered mine too.. local phone shop says they would unlock it for a tenner.. cannay wait..

Hi All,

I had to order one so I could say to my son I got mine for £39 (He got one yesterday Carphone warehouse £90 including 10 topup on O2 but it was unlocked though)

Oh by the way don't tell her indoors or I'm for it....LoL

the first code doesnt seem to be working says the following:

ZQ351 £20+FREE DEL. Voucher rules not met.

can someone help me? ive got the free delivery to work but not the 20 pound off? please help

here is a £15 voucher as well

ZQ303 £15 VOUCHER

hoof... couldnt have resisted.. I have ordered mine too.. local phone shop says they would unlock it for a tenner.. cannay wait..

As far as I could see, you are buying the handset ONLY. They should not be locked.

i ordered one on sunday got an invoice emailed to me yesterday(sunday) checked my account online today and they have charged me about 65 quid, i thought the discount was credited to you not long after.

Ordered last Thursday, had e-mail confirming price with discount, checked CC and they have not processed the order yet. On-line at Marshall ward the statement is showing a refund of 23.50.

Phone is due today. I will check again tomorrw to see how much they have charged, the web site says it could take upto 5 working days to process payment.

BTW: The phone looks at though its locked to Virgin Mobile

Last edited:
Back