New K800i Vodafone £39 Delivered!!

a ordered one all im getting is awaiting stock so not looking good it says that i owe them £44.00 as i could not get the £20 to work and used the £15 voucher and free delivery :Devil:

Hi All,

As you say Maca not looking good here also???

Although I seemed to have got the discount by Email
Order Discount
ZQ351 £ -23.50

Sub Total £ 59.00
Total Discount £ -23.50
Delivery £ 3.50
Total Including Delivery £ 39.00

Now my account is setup at MW thought I'd check tracking and this is showing the full price

Order 04/01/2008
Date of Order Time of Order Total Value
04/01/2008 17:08 £62.50
Catalogue Number Description Quantity Original Delivery Date Expected Delivery Date Status
PF421 SONY ERICSSON K800I VODAFONE ONE SIZE ONE COLOUR 1 14/01/2008 14/01/2008 Awaiting Stock

So I'm sure they will wiggle out of it so it might be going back if I get one that is...

Order is showing this,

Order 04/01/2008
Date of Order Time of Order Total Value
04/01/2008 00:17 £62.50
Catalogue Number Description Quantity Original Delivery Date Expected Delivery Date Status
PF421 SONY ERICSSON K800I VODAFONE ONE SIZE ONE COLOUR 1 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 Order Accepted

But no phone so far (I don't think its been shipped).

Statement is showing this,

Payments we've received
04/01/08 Payment Received 59.00 CR
04/01/08 Payment Received - Thank You 3.50 CR
Items you've ordered
04/01/08 XX002 Post And Packing 3.50
04/01/08 PF4212M Sony Ericsson K800i Vodafone 59.00
04/01/08 TO BE CHARGED TO VISA ON DESPATCH 62.50
Other Items
04/01/08 Promotional Discount 23.50 CR
04/01/08 Item Refund To 23.50
04/01/08 REFUND TO VISA 23.50

Credit card is showing the same as the statement, taken 59.00 + 3.50 and refunded 23.50

phoned marshall ward today about them charging me the full price for the phone and they said i will get the phone at the discounted price but it'll take up to about 5 days to credit my account. when i was on the phone i heard someone in the background with the same dilemma. probably one of you buggers.lol

I ordered 2 one in my name and one in the missus both to same address and both with same card (well same number , different name on card) came yesterday but wasnt in, was in today though and looked at online ststement £39,00 each. They refunded the difference same time as taking cash. HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

phoned marshall ward today. man said the lady i spoke to on monday shouldn't have told me my discount money would have been refunded within five days because i don't have a credit account and therefore don't qualify for the discounts(apparently its in the terms and condition). he offered to set up a credit account for me but didn't didn't like the sound of it so i told him just to refund the full amount. a little warning for the rest of the people who ordered the phone.

Just checked my statement, they charged me £62.50 as well, I received a confirmation email when ordered stating £39.00..

Now I guess I have to go through the process of chasing them for my money back...

Taff

I just phoned to complain and was told I would be refunded the difference about two weeks after I have received the item, they reckon that if they gave me the discount up front and I returned the item I would have been refunded the full price and they would be out of pocket by as much as the discount ????

Four times I instructed him to refund my money and cancel my order as he would not confirm when I was going to receive my phone as they were out of stock..

Finally he agreed...

The web site is down also so I think they have caught on now..

Taff

p.s. I have to wait for a week before my money is refunded ? the money was debited from my account immediately from placing the order ???

Phone arrived on Thursday, lucky I am on vodophone already so I was ready to go out of the box. Fantastic phone (sorry all those that did not manage to get hold of one).

Tried to order another one and neither voucher worked. I'm so impressed with it that I am looking to get one myself (the other one was for the misses). Tesco direct are doing the same model with bluetooth headset for £60 on their pay-as-you scheme.

Glad to see a few of you all got the discount....got mine on the delivery date and my bank statement showed the full £62:50 but then on the same day £23:50 refund...so total cost £39 as stated.
Think they slammed the door shut now though....but keep your eye out on the other catalogue sites because most are run by the same companies (Littlewoods) and they rotate these sort of offers on a regular basis.

got mine today :Biggrin2:

HiYa Maca, :Wave:

Got mine yesterday, but looks like the full price though :-( but to be honest expected that Same it is locked to Vodafone. (I just like my phones unlocked) LoL

Last edited:
HiYa Maca, :Wave:

Got mine yesterday, but looks like the full price though :-( but to be honest expected that Same it is locked to Vodafone. (I just like my phones unlocked) LoL

hiya satch :Wave:got mine at £44.00 on my statement as could not get the voucher to work so used another just checked online and its stating £44.00 so looks good m8

got mine on thursday but they charged me £62.50 as well, I received a confirmation email when ordered stating £39.00 so will call em 2morrow and try 2 get £23 refunded.and 4 all those that want to unlock ive got sum software to unlock via usb comes with instructions. not sure where to post and dnt wont to break any rules so if sum1 cud tell me where and how to post it ill put it up

got mine on thursday but they charged me £62.50 as well, I received a confirmation email when ordered stating £39.00 so will call em 2morrow and try 2 get £23 refunded.and 4 all those that want to unlock ive got sum software to unlock via usb comes with instructions. not sure where to post and dnt wont to break any rules so if sum1 cud tell me where and how to post it ill put it up

there a phones section mate just upload it there. unlocking phones isnt illegal. (unblocking is).

there a phones section mate just upload it there. unlocking phones isnt illegal. (unblocking is).
Hi received mine two weeks after order. Out off stock .Was billed full price when i checked my bank statement but a few days later i was refunded 23.50 i also ordered nokia 6300 with 15 pounds discount again was refunded after full payment was taken. Discount code was obtained from another site just google discount store codes and the latest offers will come up .

Hi All,

Update Well I Emailed them and have just got a reply to say they did credit my card £23.50 and told to allow five days for it to show, but I checked my account and there it was Woo Hoo well chuffed Now

Thanx Kintekke for posting

Back