New England Shirt for £4.65 - delivered

badabinguk

Member ++
Reaction score
Last edited:
Hi

I ordered my Liverpool top from here a few days ago with these codes very fast delivery too. Would I be able to order an England top or would they know I ordered a few days ago cos when I ordered the Liverpool top I think you could only register and use the codes once.

Thanks

Hi

I ordered my Liverpool top from here a few days ago with these codes very fast delivery too. Would I be able to order an England top or would they know I ordered a few days ago cos when I ordered the Liverpool top I think you could only register and use the codes once.

Thanks

order it with new details as new customer and use a different credit/debit card, that will work, i did it

seems like the 18.50 off no longer works, when did the last guy order?

ZQ056 = £18.50 VOUCHER

Cant get this to work

Just tried to order and didnt work for me, have you ordered a shirt before I`m just wondering if website has logged my ip and whether I`l have to use another pc cos it never let me get to registering stage as soon as I entered that code came back and said sorry cant apply that code.

Thanks

I doubt it will log your IP. If your on VM your IP aint static anyhow.

Be careful if your trying to copy/paste the codes as you could be copying a blank charachter - try typing it in.

I tried it last night, on a PC that had never been on littlewoods.com. Typed the code - no go.

I doubt it will log your IP. If your on VM your IP aint static anyhow.

Be careful if your trying to copy/paste the codes as you could be copying a blank charachter - try typing it in.

i ordered 2 myself using my name and card for first and the missus name and card for second, same address and it accepted and delivered them no probs. Don't think the ip address matters, at the end of the day its 2 different people and thats 2 new customers to them.

Last edited:
i ordered 2 myself using my name and card for first and the missus name and card for second, same address and it accepted and delivered them no probs. Don't think the ip address matters, at the end of the day its 2 different people and thats 2 new customers to them.

Thats what I wanted to do but no bank will offer my woman an account cos she's f-ing useless with money.

LOL! D'oh.

Back