New England Shirt for £4.65 - delivered

ZQ057 = £13.50 VOUCHER

If you cant get he 18.50 to work :)

worked for me, ordered 4pm yesterday shirt arrived 8am today.
Great offer thanks a lot....

Cant argue with that eh! i bet it wasnt Royal Mail who delivered it?

They didnt have my size in stock i have to wait 3 weeks..... ! !

A liverpool shirt and a England shirt ....Not bloody bad...: spook :.
Had to use the ZQ057 = £13.50 VOUCHER....stll a good saving thou....

ive just ordered mine and got it for 9.65 delivered lol using the 13.50 code, 10% and the 2.95 postage one as anyone ended up with this price

i got it for the same price mate just wait for it to arrive now

Ordered mine less than 21hrs ago and it has just been delivered now.....bloody good deal and a bloody good PnP.:banana:

Deffo wasnt delivered by royal mail then was it.....

ordered mine got it for £9.65 was delivered yesterday just checked bank and they have charged me £26.10 not £9.65 so not such a good deal after all invoice says i had to pay only the £9.65 can they take this money out.its ok just phoned them they take out 26.10 then credit back the other money should be in account in next few days BARGIN new shirt for only £9.65 cant beet that

Last edited:
ordered mine got it for £9.65 was delivered yesterday just checked bank and they have charged me £26.10 not £9.65 so not such a good deal after all invoice says i had to pay only the £9.65 can they take this money out.its ok just phoned them they take out 26.10 then credit back the other money should be in account in next few days BARGIN new shirt for only £9.65 cant beet that

im "flag12"

but at that price it could mean me changing colours to :FLAG:

but i dont think :roflmao:

great price for england supporters

Thats the 3rd top ive ordered in the last 2 weeks, running out of card numbers e.t.c. for the next bargain at Littlewoods.

Thanks for finding this bargain at £9.65 for a mens England top, possibly the best one yet.

i was just going to post the ZQ057 code, but noticed you guys beat me to it!
It just worked for me, and order went through fine! £9.65, bargain. Needed a new top for the gym!

Managed to get this for £9.65 and printed it off. It ws delivered today and the cost was £26.10, I telephoned Littlewoods and they couldn't sort it out on the phone and have asked me to send a copy of the price it came to on the internet and the price they have charged me. I'm not holding my breath that I will get it for the reduced price. Anyone else had the same problem?

Managed to get this for £9.65 and printed it off. It ws delivered today and the cost was £26.10, I telephoned Littlewoods and they couldn't sort it out on the phone and have asked me to send a copy of the price it came to on the internet and the price they have charged me. I'm not holding my breath that I will get it for the reduced price. Anyone else had the same problem?

Yeah, read post #32 above m8

Cur1y

mine came this morning, final price £12.65

i think i lost some of the discount coz they found out ive ordered before and so has the wife, i tried in the daughters name , but looks like i got found out.

still a bargain though.

i am well pleased

Back