New England Shirt for £4.65 - delivered

i was told you only have to set up a new account new name and email and you can still use the same credit card you used before.
can any1 confirm this works

If your a new customer, make sure you ask for it to be sent to the address the card is registered to. Having to put order through for the 3rd time!

GUYS!! i just got my Man Utd shirt..
i paid just under £25.. thats not the good point..
i just the £30 off voucher and as you had to spend over £50 for it and also i had to do the payment where it was over 20 weeks..
i got another item from little woods (costing me £15)

and then i got 10% off and free delivery.. so
Man United Shirt - £49
T shirt and shorts pack - £15
Total = £64

takeaway
10% - £6.40 (XX066, XX084, XX494, XX494, XX126 or XX085)
free delivery - £2.90ish (ZQ298)
£30 (when spending more than £50 and using the 20 weeks price payment plan)(ZG0333)

=£24.70ish.. (cant remember how much i got off free delivery exactly..)

but yea.. i just got my shirt now in the post.. its a bit early but im happy :D:D:D
great deal!! im well chuffed.. came 3 days b4 may birthday too :D
hope that helps dudes...

Put in all the codes and got a pair of trainers worth £35 for £15. I then discover that the £35 has been taken out my account. I phone the customer services and they tell me I can only use one voucher. What a lot of shite.

mine arrived yesterday, well happy an england shirt for £9.65 an absolute bargin cheers all.

Dammit! 1st order was cancelled because they wouldn't send it to work address, which is fair enough. But then they called and said they would, so I placed it again, just for it to be cancelled again. Now I've updated my address, and tried placing another order but can't use the voucher because apparently it's not my first order, and the helpline girls can't do anything about it either!
I want my england shirt!!! :(

I got charged £26.10 for the England shirt, but they did refund my account two days later with the postage charge and voucher so only ended up paying £9.65 :Clap:

£18.50 code does'nt work but others do
still got top for less than £10
thanks

ZQ057 not working either mate as just tried it and it said to contact them via email as problem with code. 10% off and free delivery codes are still working.

used the £18.50 code a few weeks ago to buy Dead rising on the xbox 360.

Littlewoods took the full amount out of my bank - so be aware folks. They DID refund the difference when my product shipped - but this could be the difference in people going overdrawn and being charged for it.

Back